Limousine bus from Haneda

Haley R

DIS Veteran
Has anyone taken the limousine bus from Haneda to Shinjuku station or from Tokyo Disney to Haneda? We’re trying to decide if we want to take the bus or do trains. The only thing I’m worried about is having a bathroom for ds. It’s not a super long drive but he’s a preschooler and sometimes has to go. I saw some of the buses have a bathroom but maybe not all which worries me.

I've only taken trains to go to/from Shinjuku area because it's pretty straightforward. Trains from Tokyo Disney to Haneda involve more complicated transfers so I prefer to do the bus for that when the timing works out.

Most of the buses have a bathroom but if there's a lot of people, it's possible that they'll lower the middle seats so more people can board the bus which blocks access to the bathroom. You'll most likely have access to the bathroom but there is always a bit of risk.

I've only taken trains to go to/from Shinjuku area because it's pretty straightforward. Trains from Tokyo Disney to Haneda involve more complicated transfers so I prefer to do the bus for that when the timing works out.

Most of the buses have a bathroom but if there's a lot of people, it's possible that they'll lower the middle seats so more people can board the bus which blocks access to the bathroom. You'll most likely have access to the bathroom but there is always a bit of risk.
I think from TDR to Haneda we will definitely take the bus and hope he can hold it. As far as getting from Haneda to Shinjuku we may wait and see how we feel when we land. I’m worried we’ll be super tired but if we’re not then taking trains should be fine

I'm so glad you asked this question because we will be taking the exact same routes to/from HND. I was starting to look at options and leaning toward the bus. However, I haven't really looked at the train option yet from HND to Shinjuku. We will arrive at 8:00 p.m. from HI (essentially an overnight flight for us), so I think we will be really tired and I want to eliminate as much stress as possible.

I can confirm that if you go by train, train stations have bathrooms. One night my son (teenager) got food poisoning and we basically stopped at every other stop from Shinjuku to Mizonokuchi Station. It took awhile... :o

I can confirm that if you go by train, train stations have bathrooms. One night my son (teenager) got food poisoning and we basically stopped at every other stop from Shinjuku to Mizonokuchi Station. It took awhile... :o
We’ll probably wait until we get there to see how tired we are. Trains would be better in case we need to get off somewhere. I like the idea of getting on the bus and not having to worry about our luggage but I don’t want to have any accidents either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter