• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Linda & Sheldon 11/10/08 - We are leave this Sunday Italy/ADH/UK

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to send a quick note out to all the wonderful DisBrides on these boards:grouphug: . You girls have helped me so much in the planning of our wedding:worship: . From the locations, to the invites, to the dress and jewlery, hair and makeup, programs, transportation and so much more.

We are leaving on Sunday :scared1: and taking the AutoTrain down to Florida. We plan on getting our license on Monday, heading to Epcot on Tuesday (have to see David Cassidy), and doing lots of wedding stuff on Wednesday and Thursday. Most of our guets will be arriving on Friday, we plan on heading over to POFQ on Saturday night for an informal meet in the Scat Cat Club and listening to Elliot Dyson:dance3: . Sunday morning we have our rehearsal and then rehearsal breakfast at Cape May Cafe and then we are doing a Wishes Cruise Sunday night with 20 of our guests. Monday is the big day:bride: . Italy for the Ceremony, ADH for the reception and UK for our Dessert Party. Tuesday morning we have a 5:00am MK shoot and then we are attending MVMCP with 10 of our guests. By Wednesday most everyone will have gone home and we will have some time for ourselves and then we leave the following Sunday.

If anyone is down in Disney the same time and sees us, please stop by and say hello. I hate reading on the boards "I thought it was you but felt funny saying hello". I would love to say hi to anyone here.

I know I never did a PJ but I promise when we return I will put together a trip report.

Thank you all,
Linda

Linda Have a fabulous trip!!! Hoping to run into you while we are down there!! We will be at MVMCP on tuesday too! There is a chance we will be at Epcot monday too--will definately cruise by UK if so!

It would be so great to meet you down there. Hope our paths cross. I remember when we were having discussions about where to have the ceremony in Italy. We are going with the front by the water.

Linda

I cant wait to see your pictures!! you are going to love it!

TIme really does fly!

Will you be in mickey wedding ears?

Linda, I can't believe its time for your wedding! OMG! Wishing you a truly magical trip and amazing wedding! Looking forward to hearing all of the details! Best wishes!:goodvibes

I will try to sign on for a while tomorrow and then we leave first thing Sunday morning. I will try signing on over the next two weeks :surfweb: (I will definately be going into DisBride withdrawal).

linda

Good luck! Yipes! I can't believe our weddings are almost here. Maybe we'll run into each other.

Yes, can't wait to hear about your wedding also. I am sure your reception at ADH will be wonderful and tell Misty hello and we will see her the day after your wedding.

Linda

:goodvibes Travel safely!

I can't wait to enjoy your trip report when you get back!

Have a fabulous wedding!

Happy Wedding Day Linda!!!

You're already married now, but I hope it was Magical!! Have a great honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter