Line drying clothes

Awwwww!

Donnie! Shame on you!

Liv, I think you need another one of these

:hug:
Thanks, I'm a hugger so I'll take it.

I would think it's because she's married.
I have heard he has a thing for married women, but I really think it's because he's trying to sell me his camper.

Fools. I've gone up to $3,500. I'm waiting on the pop up toy hauler auction to end before I can put her on the market.
Fool? That is not a nice thing to call someone you are trying to sell something to.:snooty:

Seriously, are you wanting to sell your popup? We have decided to look for a popup as soon as we get the boat paid off which should be around June. I would rather have a hybrid, but our driveway is STEEP and we're both worried the Jeep would have a hard time getting a hybrid up the driveway. We're not wanting to pay a storage fee when we have ample space to put a camper, just don't know how we would get a bigger one in and out. We also want to pay cash for something and unless a miracle happens, I've yet to find a hybrid I can pay cash for. And, as I have stated before, I want something I can pull so I don't have to depend on someone else to pull it for me. If I want to camp, I'll load it up and go.

Sammy_Davis_Jr_1989.jpg

Is there a connection here somewhere?

Uh....could it be "The Candy Man"? Ya gotta be old like me & Frank to unnerstand.

Debbie I must be old too because when I saw that bucket of candy that song came to mind right off the bat. RIP Sammy Davis Jr.

Olivia I'm thinking about selling my pop up. I'm looking at a pop up toy hauler to replace it and I have to win that before I can even consider selling. We go several places riding our 4 wheelers and I have 2 campers I can't haul jack with and I'm tired of paying $75 or more a night for cabins in these atv parks.

Olivia I'm thinking about selling my pop up. I'm looking at a pop up toy hauler to replace it and I have to win that before I can even consider selling. We go several places riding our 4 wheelers and I have 2 campers I can't haul jack with and I'm tired of paying $75 or more a night for cabins in these atv parks.

Hmmm:scratchin I'll be at Hanna Park for 2 weeks in June - about the time the boat will be paid off. If you win this PU toy hauler and want to sell your PU, we may have to talk.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that somebody called me fat, I lost track of who. And as soon as I can get off this couch, I'm gonna go get a snack. :)

I'm still trying to get over the fact that somebody called me fat, I lost track of who. And as soon as I can get off this couch, I'm gonna go get a snack. :)

I prefer the term morbidly obese......

Anyway, there's a woman in NJ who is trying to grow to 1000lbs. You can pay per view her to see her eat.

I prefer the term morbidly obese......

Anyway, there's a woman in NJ who is trying to grow to 1000lbs. You can pay per view her to see her eat.

I'd glady pay-per-no-view to make sure I never see it. :scared1:

We seem to be getting off-topic here. Lest we forget the purpose of this hallowed thread...

BigShorts.jpg

Hey, how did you get a picture of my gutchies????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter