Linking Interval Exchange to Disney Account

TaylorK

Earning My Ears
I recently booked a Disney hotel for November through Interval. When I went to link to to MDE, but the confirmation code is not right. I called disney and they said to wait a few days then call II for the code. I saw a post on here talking about calling MS, but I called Interval first and they said I wouldn't get the disney confirmation code until 3-4 weeks before check in.

Has anyone had this issue before?

I'd love to link my hotel with my account so I can have the tickets and future dining all linked with my family/friends sooner than 3-4 weeks.

I haven’t booked with II yet, but when we booked SSR via RCI I waited 10 days or so and then called MS. I gave them the RCI confirmation information, and they gave me the Disney confirmation number and also took the name(s) of everyone who would be registered to the room. Then I was able to link the reservation number to my and DH’s MDE.

Update: I was able to get through to DVC and they handled getting me the confirmation number and guests added!
The cast member said basically no need to go to II for anything as DVC can handle it.

Last edited:
So timely! I appreciate this thread and just wanted to say thanks. :) My sister used her points to book SSR. Can't wait!

Update: I was able to get through to DVC and they handled getting me the confirmation number and guests added!
The cast member said basically no need to go to II for anything as DVC can handle it.
After exchanging via Interval International (II) it does take a some time (days I recall) before DVC owner services can see who the reservation is under.

Once DVC can see it, they can look up the II exchange reservation under the guests name, resort and dates. Then DVC can provide you the confirmation number and add to your account, add guests names, etc so you can see the reservation online, make reservations, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter