Linking ticket to The Dolphin

Stlhawkeye

Mouseketeer
Hey all, quick question. I have a one day ticket purchased through Disney and a 1night stay at The Dolphin booked through the resort. How do I link the two so I can take advantage of early entry, book Genie+ etc? Right now I see the ticket in MDE but obviously not the resort.

Thanks!

You should have a reservation number from the Dolphin that you enter into MDE. In Plans & Tickets, when I hover over the Resort Hotel icon a "link reservation" button appears.

You should have a reservation number from the Dolphin that you enter into MDE. In Plans & Tickets, when I hover over the Resort Hotel icon a "link reservation" button appears.
Thank you! It did not show up but says for the Dolphin, Swan, etc it would take 72 hours to appear. So now I know where to go once once time passes a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter