Dec 4- Donald's Safari Breakfast 8:30am

Dec 5- No TS's planning on wolfgang pucks express for lunch

Dec 6- Chef Mickey's 8:55am

Dec 7- 1900 Grand Fare 5pm

Dec 8- Garden Grill Character Feast 4:05

Dec 9- Maya Grill 7:15 pm

Dec 10-Hollywood & Vine 9am

Dec 11- : ( Coming back home to what i'm sure will be cold and snow

TBGOES2DISNEY Are you staying on resort? Did you put in your room reservation? You're prob already on the phone by now! lol

:cool1: Just got my ressies started online then went to the phone..Have a grand gathering of 17!! I was having problems with the 90+10 at first but finally it started to work. I got everything I wanted.
Dec 1. Tutto Itallia 6:20
Dec.2 Crystal Palace 8:05am
Dec.2 1900 Park Fare 4:30
Dec.3 Tusker House 8:05am
Dec.3 Boma 6:55pm
Dec.4 Prime time cafe 6:30
Dec.7 Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:25
Dec.8 Askershus 8:00am
Dec.8 Le Cellier (split up 5:10-5:35)
Dec.9 Boma 8:00am

The CM on the phone was showing there was nothing avalible for Boma either day I wanted it- So I checked online and there it was the exact times I was asking her for..go figure:confused3

I just cancelled an 8:35 pm Ohana on 12/1 and a 7:50 pm Le Cellier on 12/4. Hope someone here can grab either of them up!

I booked all of mine yesterday...

November 28 - Le Chefs De France 5:40 pm
November 29 - Yak and Yeti 5:00 pm
November 30 - GF 1900 Park Fare Character Dinner 7:10 pm
December 1 - Akerhaus Norway Princess Character Dinner 6:40 pm
December 2 - Prime Time 50's Cafe 4:30 pm
December 3 - Ragland Road 7:00 pm
December 4 - Kouzzina 6:30 pm

I thought Prime Time 50's Cafe might be a bit too early, but we are going to go back over to MK to catch the parade and fireworks, since we will only be watching them from the window for the GF dinner.

When I met the two friends I am taking last night to give them the info; the first one was over the moon about Prime Time 50's Cafe (she remembers going with her parents when she was about 10; she is 26 now) and Raglan Road (she is Irish and knows how to clog dance). My other friend, also 26, was just about in tears when I told her about Kouzzina. She loves greek food!

These are both college students, so we got the dining plan and they cannot believe how well I planned everything out, so we could get the best bang for our buck. On the two nights, when we have used up our TS credits on the dining plan, we are going to treat each other - since I am paying for much of their trip. They are a bartender and a server at my local watering hole who have taken very good care of me all these years!

I should mention my first friend has only been to WDW twice and never stayed on site. She has only been to a few parks. My second friend has never been to WDW or stayed on-site.....

I should say I am new to the dining program and making ressies, because I normally go by myself and sit at the bar for my meals and never have had a problem.

However, with the dining plan being extended to mid-December, it seemed a must.

I was amazed how easy it was; I even accidently booked one dinner at the Brown Derby before I realized it was two credits. We were adamant about getting two character dinners and paying two nights OOP. It was so easy to go in and cancel it and then make a new reservation. I also liked how they would give you alternatives, if they didn't have what you were looking for.

My fav was I was trying to book the Crystal Place for dinner on Monday night; it was already booked, most likely because it is the EMH evening hours. It suggested the GF 1900 Park Fare instead, which I would have never even thought of!

Give it a try......:banana:

Here are our ADRs (with a couple of days in Nov.):

11/29 - Captain's Grille (7:30 PM)
11/30 - Akershus for dd's birthday (10:45 AM)
12/1 - San Angel Inn (6:15 PM)
12/2 - Le Cellier (12:55 PM)
12/3 - WCC - MVMCP night (5:20 PM)
12/4 - Tusker House (8:05 AM)
12/5 - Cape May Cafe (8 AM)

Since we will be at the BC, we only have to rely on transportation for WCC and Tusker house :thumbsup2 (can you tell I am excited about that?)

Well, I have to say that getting up at 2:30 was worth it! I went to the site, logged in, and set up tabs for each restaurant (like some angel on this board suggested) - it worked great. I got everything I wanted, most either at exact times or within 5 or 10 minutes of when I wanted them - including Le Cellier! (Oh, and I'm on the DxDP):

11/30 (afternoon arrival) Plaza Inn dinner

12/1 Crystal Palace breakfast
12/1 Tony's Town Square lunch
12/1 Liberty Tree Tavern dinner

12/2 Coral Reef lunch
12/2 Rose & Crown dinner

12/3 Sci-Fi lunch
12/3 50's Prime Time dinner

12/4 Tusker House breakfast
12/4 Cape May Cafe dinner

12/5 Kona breakfast
12/5 Le Cellier lunch
12/5 Whispering Canyon dinner

12/6 T-Rex lunch
12/6 CRT dinner (my son's only request for the whole trip - "I want to eat in the castle when it's dark, Mommy!")

12/7 (departure day) Chef Mickey's breakfast

Good luck to everyone!

The only one I know for sure right now is:

Dec. 7th: Boma, 4:40

We're meeting SWHJess and her husband for dinner that night, and her ADR window opened before mine, so she booked it.

I'm getting up bright and early on Labor Day to book the rest. Here's for hoping we get what we want!!

I called & redid some stuff to get a Fantasmic package today.

11/28 - Garden Grill, dinner
11/29 - Crystal Palace, breakfast before park opens
11/30 - Chef Mickey's late breakfast (only "non ideal" one - we'd prefer an early breakfast or early dinner)
12/1 - open, Animal Kingdom day, CS only
12/2 - 4pm Fantasmic Package @ Hollywood & Vine
12/3 - CRT lunch
12/4 - Akershus lunch, date night w/ hubby @ Le Cellier
12/5 - depart, no reservations scheduled.

Try again for LeCellier I just canceled our reservation for dinner at 6:10 on 12/4. My husband decided after looking at the menu it would not be enough food for him. So we changed it to WCC.

• 11-29 1 CS Dinner Offsite
  • 11-30 Boma Breakfast 8:30 am
  • 12-01 OHana Breakfast 10:10 am
  • 12-01 Rose & Crown Dinner 7:15 pm
  • 12-02 2 CS's
  • 12-03 Boma Dinner 8:00 pm
  • 12-04 Crystal Palace Dinner 6:55 pm
  • 12-05 Chef Mickey's Breakfast 9:20 am

I'm getting up bright and early on Labor Day to book the rest. Here's for hoping we get what we want!!

You and me both. :) We are taking some Disney newbies with us in December (who are also foodies) and I want to make sure we have some great places to eat. They only had one request and I'm hoping we get our favorites so we can share them with our friends.

Here's what I was able to get yesterday morning:

Nov. 29 - Garden View Tea @ 4:50
Nov. 30 - Crystal Palace @ 4:30
Dec. 2 - Les Chefs de France CP package @ 5
Dec. 3 - Le Cellier lunch @ 1:25
Dec. 3 - Tutto Italia @ 6:25
Dec. 4 - Kouzzina @ 6:55
Dec. 5 - Boma @ 9 am

I plan on canceling one of the meals on Dec. 3. As soon as my father tells my mom about the surprise trip (53rd anniversary), I am going to see which one she wants to keep and will cancel the other. All reservatons are for three and I half want to bet that Le Cellier will have to go. I wasn't able to get it for dinner.

Anyone have any luck with Mama M's with the Fantasmic package yet? I would really prefer that. Right now I have H & V fantasmic on 12/04. CM told me last month Mama M's didn't load for Fantasmic:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter