List of numbered bus slot for wdw hotels at the parks

krisann22

Earning My Ears
I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. I am looking for a list of all the wdw hotels and their drop off bus spots at the parks. Mobility is an issue for my daughter and myself. We will be renting wheelchairs and scooters at park but just want to know which hotels have the top 10 closest spots tot the entrance to the park. Thanks

I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. I am looking for a list of all the wdw hotels and their drop off bus spots at the parks. Mobility is an issue for my daughter and myself. We will be renting wheelchairs and scooters at park but just want to know which hotels have the top 10 closest spots tot the entrance to the park. Thanks
They do change from time to time.

However, in general, Pop, AoA, and CBR are usually among the farthest, because they are the largest individual resorts and need space for large queues. The All-Stars and Port Orleans are also far at some parks.

It will vary by park, and possibly (as the pps stated) day. Also, drop off and pickup points could be different; often drivers drop passengers where they'll be picking up new passengers.

What search criteria for you use? I found a few using Disney park bus signs.

It will vary by park, and possibly (as the pps stated) day. Also, drop off and pickup points could be different; often drivers drop passengers where they'll be picking up new passengers.

What search criteria for you use? I found a few using Disney park bus signs.
Thanks I'll try that

Here is MK. I'm pretty sure these were accurate as of September 2018 when we were last there.
https://chipandco.com/magic-kingdom-bus-stop-details-178803/

When I was at AK in Nov 2018, the Pop bus stop was #29, AoA bus stop was #28, and Minnie Vans had their own stop at #30. Of course as noted, this is all subject to change.

know you are planning to rent at parks but I would check into offsite rentals as most times it is a lot cheaper. even the 10 closest stops can still be a walk esp at the end of night with no where to sit and wait for bus

As others have said, it is all subject to change but I would avoid the values, CBR, and even OKW if you go to Epcot a lot. We stay at OKW a lot, and although it’s MK bus stop is convenient, it’s epcot stop is out in that no mans land area by the values and CBR.

Here’s the thing - none of it really matters bc at drop off, the bus can put you literally anywhere bc it’s also picking up, not necessarily from your resort. So when you’re leaving the parks, your stop can matter, but at drop off there is no rhyme or reason. You’re at the mercy of wherever the bus is scheduled to go next.

just asking but you do know that at end of day park rentals can not go out the gate to transportation

Always check the boards when you are leaving, they do change, we have even checked on our way in, then went to the spot on the way out, only to find the stop number had changed at some point during the day, so always, always check.

Yep, that's when they did the change on our MK day, smack in the middle of the day
Always check the boards when you are leaving, they do change, we have even checked on our way in, then went to the spot on the way out, only to find the stop number had changed at some point during the day, so always, always check.

Yep, that's when they did the change on our MK day, smack in the middle of the day
Yeah and the original one was at the furthest stop and then moved to as far away as possible, but would have been substantially closer to the park had we paid attention.

Yes - my kids used to tease me because I always double check on the way out - until the day when the bus stop changed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter