List of UK DVC DISers!

Welcome to the DIS, crushman :wave: I've added you to the list :)

Hi Hilary,
We asked to be added in March and we're still waiting!
Now, I may not be the fastest thing on two legs ;), but I did add you just a few days after you posted on 3rd May when I got back from a trip away! :wizard:

I think you probably thought I'd forgotten you because of my poorly worded post:
All on!

:wave: Welcome to the UK DIS, dutchie027! :wave:

(Sorry to have taken a while to get around to adding you to the list, but I've been away for a few days and am only now catching up)

"All on!" referred to everyone who had posted since the last time I updated the list :)

If you don't believe me, take a look at the list - you're definitely there on my screen :teeth: (and you can even check the 'edited by' date to make sure I haven't just sneaked you on!)

Thanks for the reply Hilary...but I'm not Dutchie027...who the reply is too:goodvibes
I'm not very good at this trying-to-explain-myself lark, am I? LOL!

My reply was in response to both yours and dutchie027's posts, that's why I said "All on!"

Anyway, none of that really matters :) The bottom line is that you are on the list!! Phew! :yay:

Thanks Hilary...I've just checked the list and we're on it :thumbsup2 ...yeah I know....I should've done that in the first place!!! Sorry for the trouble :guilty: . I'm still learning how to get round these boards.:flower3:

Thanks Hilary...I've just checked the list and we're on it :thumbsup2 ...yeah I know....I should've done that in the first place!!! Sorry for the trouble :guilty: . I'm still learning how to get round these boards.:flower3:

No problem, and absolutely no need to apologise for anything - we got there in the end LOL! :)

And me please!
Saratoga Springs since Nov 2006.
I haven't posted on here for a loooong time, but i've been lurking around the DVC boards for quite some time now and the information i picked up was the deciding factor for us, so i'd like to say a big thank you!
We're going home for the first time in 8 weeks and i can't wait! :yay:

Hi,

Could you add me to your list too please!!

We bought at Saratoga springs in January and are going home for the first time in February 2008 :cloud9:

Veronica, fancy seeing you here :wave2: !!!

Hi,

Can you add:-

OKW - April 2007

SSR - July 2007

Thanks.

Hello :banana: Can you add me to the AKV owners :cool1:

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter