LIVE FROM THE 10/11 Cruise!!

Hi, all!

Andy-- Thanks for the correction! I think I still have vacation brain. Let's make that 10/2/04!! Less than a year to go and what fun to plan with all our DIS friends again. :Pinkbounc
Thanks also for taking the time to keep track of us and post the great pics of the Magic!

Tulirose-- I agree with you! We had so much fun with all our fellow Cruisetoberfesters, we can't imagine cruising without at least 100 of our DIS friends. It was like a huge extended family gathering all week, running into people here and there, comparing notes on what everyone had done, etc. And dinner was a blast! Our whole table of 13 has booked the same cruise next year and talking of linking our reservations for dining again!!

Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter