• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Live From the DIS Chat Room: It's Saturday Night! Tonight: Christmas Party!!.*

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
lines-044.gif

Ho Ho Ho Kids!! How was your week? :)

Holiday greetings from the staff here at the Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies. :) :) It's been a busy one for us here at the Institute, as everyone has been bustling around trimming the tree, decorating the compound, wrapping gifts, and making up obscene lyrics to traditional holiday songs. . . ;) :teeth:

curvy-lights-bar-325x46.gif

We are all in the Holiday spirit here- Marla has been busy baking tons of Holiday goodies like cakes, pies, fresh breads, and of course her traditional specialty, "Marla's Holiday Homemade Prozac Puddin'" which keeps everyone on an even keel; ;) . . . and me, well, I've been whipping up batch after batch of NyQuil 'Nog and watching lots of television, but I’ve also put on my Santa suit every evening and gone down to the local Wal Mart to entertain and delight children of all ages, and to collect beer money in my special "Salvation Navy" kettle.. . it is indeed a special time of the year. . . :D

So why all the activity? Well folks, it's because once again it's that time of year. . . time for the "73rdth Annual DIS Cyber-Christmas Party And Holiday Bash!!!" :bounce:
greean.gif
anisantaskating.gif

That's right kids; the Annual DIS Cyber-Christmas Party And Holiday Bash is one of the longest running traditions here on the DIS (second only to Charlie's "anti-white Christmas lights" thread ;) ) and we are proud to announce that this year we are holding this grand event in the beautiful Grand Floridian Hotel at the ultra-fancy Victoria and Allberts :bounce: :D

That's right kids; this wonderful establishment is the top of the line at WDW. . . We’ll enjoy an opening round of cocktails followed by a sumptuous gourmet feast of all your Holiday favorites. Then we’ll gather round the old Christmas tree, sing carols, and figure out to escape with out paying the bill. . ;) :teeth: Oh yes, and there will be beer. . ;) :bounce: ;) :teeth:

lines-031.gif

So why not fire up your computer, put on your mistletoe Speedos, and join your chat hosts Marla and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter