*Live From the DIS Chat Room: It's Saturday Night!*

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Hi kids!! How is everyone doing today? :)

As many of you know, our friend and my lovely co-host Marla lost her father this week.. :(

Out of respect for her situation, I’ve decided to forego the usual kidding around in this weeks chat ad. . . Understandably she won’t be with us this evening, and she’ll be missed; and I would ask that everyone continue to send prayers and good thought’s out to her and her family to help them get through this difficult and sad time. .

We will be having chat tonight though, and we’ll be at our old favorite The Rose and Crown in Epcot. . we’ll have a cyber-toast in memory of our friends dad, and then we can hang out and commiserate about crowded malls, talk about vacation plans, and whatever else we feel like. . :)

So come on by the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there!

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter