LIVE from the MAGIC

Originally posted by Rose_Greenthumb
No Goofy?! Well how awful! Do you suppose somebody kidnapped him?

=

I was on the cruise last week- the one before the last before dry dock. While eating at the Welcome Buffet in Parot Bay we saw them removing Goofy. They had him attached to a crain, then they put him on some sort of dolly and wheeled him away. It was weird to see Goofy "fly" past the window...

How weird was that?

Hey Tink,

how's the cruise going?

Ah...cruising was so fun, and so hard to leave. Those of you cruising soon you will LOVE it!!! Especially since it's after dry dock. I feel sorry for you though because two of my favorite servers will not be there: Mark from England and Adrien, also from England.

I will post my trip report as soon as I can catch up with all my homework. It was such a great trip!!! I'll let you know when I can get my trip report up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter