Live From The Magic

papa

Cruisetoberfest Veterans and big kids at heart
THE WEATHER WAS FANTASCTIC TODAY, IN THE 80'S AND SUNNY, WE DIDN'T LEAVE UNTIL 5:25, PEOPLE ENTERED AT NOT AT THE GANG PLANK, ON THE FREE INTERNET NOW, DON'T KNOW IF WILL GET BACK ON INTERNET ON NOT, THEY HAD AN ARIST CHOICE PIN FROM LAST WEEK, EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT, GOT TO BOARD AT 11:50, GOING TO DINNER AT 8:30 IN PARROT CAY,

Wonderful! Glad to hear the weather's great. ENJOY!!!!

What was that about not boarding on the plank? Didn't quite get that above.

Thanks for thinking of us, now don't forget about us. We'll be waiting..and waiting...and waiting.

magic%20pc%2010-18-03.jpg

Magic sailing up the Port Canaveral channel 10-18-03 at 5:43pm

Wow, great pic! Thx Andy, and thx for sharing your live report!!!Have a great trip!!:crazy:

Free interent? Will that be for good now? I am guessing it is at the Coffee place. Have a wonderful vacation!

The people you saw not entering on the gang plank were probably cast/crew members. They enter the ship at the dock level where they load the supplies onto the ship not on the level that the guests are entering.

Robin

When and where do you go the first night to get the free hour and when did they start that?:confused:

They also added five minutes free internet on Thursday. It still took me 7 minutes minus five free or $1.50 to send an email.

I dont know who really posted this????
but i was on the first cruise after drydock with PAPA
and if i recall He was going to THE WORLD for 4 days
after his cruise..... on 10/11/02
HMMMMM ????

Originally posted by Hygiene99
I dont know who really posted this????
but i was on the first cruise after drydock with PAPA
and if i recall He was going to THE WORLD for 4 days
after his cruise..... on 10/11/02
HMMMMM ????

:scratchin

That is certainly mysterious!

This happens alot when cruisers (like myself) forget to logoff when they disembark. Someone else posted this thread on the next cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter