• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LIVE from the WONDER!!!!

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
WOW!!! This ship is awesome....

The kids were surprised with their trip on Friday Night and the completely went crazy.....None of them even suspected that we were cruising for our break...

Two of the kids got motion sick during dinner last night so it was a bit a of tag team dinner to say the least...but later in the evening these seemed to settle down....

Delaney has found another little girl named Delaney to play with in the kids Labs...and she "can remember her name easy" LOL

Saw the sunrise today...we are getting ready to pull into Nassau in about 1 hr....I've got a massage booked for later and Zurg wants to try to ride the Segway....I'll check in later.....

Zurg's wife! I hope you have a great time! It doesn't seem possible that it's time for your cruise already! I'm glad the kids were surprised. What a great treat!

Good Morning Zurgswife ~

Nice to hear from the Wonder. We are scheduled to get on as you guys get off!

What a wonderful surprise for your children! We did the same thing (surprised them) last time we cruised on the Wonder. Must seem like a dream for the kids!

Sorry to hear the kids got a bit sea sick...what remedies are you using for them?

Have a great time and enjoy your massage......wish you could book mine!:p

Any info from the Wonder is greatly appreciated...movies....special activities...and such ! :cool:

We were all trying to watch you leave yesterday!!!!

Have a great trip and come back well rested with great reports!

Jeanny :)

Hey Kim! :wave: Enjoy your spa and tell Zurg to watch the fast turns on the Segway. ;)
Glad to hear all is going well.
CC

Have a WONDERful time, make sure you check down the thread list on the Cruise Line Boards, Mark and I posted some photos for you from the port!!!

I think Zurg will really get a kick out of Mark's photo!!! :cool:

Have a Great Trip !!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

My DD is a Delaney Too, I'm starting to hear that name alot!

Zurg family...enjoy your "Wonderful" cruise! Make sure you come back with lots and lots of details!

Tell Zurg there's a very funny "shoe post" on the community board...."footwear for dismeets" or some such title...he should check it out!

Have a great time. Friends of mine are on the same cruise with you.

Do you have to take your own laptop/PDA/cell phone-w/-email or are computers available to send emails? Do you need your email acct info from home? Sorry if these are dumb questions or if the answer is posted elsewhere. I did a search but found nothing. I've read several live emails from travellers. Just curious.

heart4dis: You can't use your own computer. There is an internet cafe available for a fee on the ship. I don't remember how much it is. Anyone, once on the internet cafe, you just log into the dis with your board name and password. You do have to remember to log out, otherwise, other people "post as you!"

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Waving Hi like crazy!!!!

Hope you are having a truly magical time!!!!

thanks for checking in ZW!!! Glad to hear you are enjoying your cruise!

I can't believe you've made ove 4000 posts to the boards....watch out if your boss finds out you're wasting so much company time you may get canned!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday...too busy having fun...or entertaining sick kid....

lets see....after watching the beautiful sun...it seemed to go crazy for a while....well first I actually got in a tropical rainforest sauna....I highly recommend ..but do it on the day you get a spa treatment...only $8 extra....Anyhow....my oldest dd awoke about 10am on Monday...with what I thought might be bronchitis...took her to the Infirmery...well she was diagnosed with a throat infection; was giving antibotics and sent to bed...(great start for her)....Lucky she is almost 12 and didn't mind being checked on every so often...(translation I didn't have to sit in the cabin for the past 2 days)....The rest of the day went well...Delaney loves the kids clubs...and the boys have found the fun during certain times ...Zurg and I tried the Segway...what fun...CC it wasn't the turns but the first step on that threw me.. :) ....Zurg and I loved our massage this afternoon...I highly recommend the seaweed wrap/and massage....awesome...we did drag DD to dinner...she almost didn't make it through the entire 1 1/2.....Today we went to Castaway Cay...great beach...Connor and Zurg had a great time snorkelling and Kelley (the sick one) laided in a lounge chair in the shade all day...I was hoping the fresh air might help and it seems to ...about 4pm she started to perk up...

I can't believe you've made ove 4000 posts to the boards....watch out if your boss finds out you're wasting so much company time you may get canned!

I post at home at night Lilly's Dad...but wouldn't matter anyway...I work for my self...I can post anytime I want :):)

Thanks for all your well wishes...it has been fun so far...well I've got to get ready for dinner...Animator's Palate tonight...

Hope your DD start to feel better soon. Glad you are enjoying the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter