• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LIVE from the WONDER!!!!

C&A's mom....DD is beginning to feel better...but she wants to stay up until 11pm to do the dessert buffet....I feel sooo bad that she has spent most of the trip in the cabin...so I'm taking her up in a few minutes...before ....trying to get her in bed...

Sounds like your DD is in good spirits at least! Hope you both enjoy the buffet!!!

Pixie dust that DD is all better!!!

I'm glad she is felling better. Hope you both enjoyed the buffet. Did you meet my friend Sharon? I think her dis board name is Mommysharon. Enjoy.

So glad to read DD is feeling better. Thanks so much for Posting while on the ship! I love the tips about the SPA, and the Segway. I mailed you a pm. Sounds as if this cruise was everything you anticipated (w/exception of DD's illness), and then some! TTYL...DF99;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter