"Live" from Vero Beach

Also try Squid Lips which is just up the road from Captain Hiram's.

We did both on our trip, we would give Squid Lips a slight advantage.

do you have any pictures of the new tv's? we are trying to firgure out where/how they have them up. we are heading down June 8th :woohoo:
Here you are. They're 32 inch (diagonal) widescreen Flat Panel TV's. Currently they're only in the 1-b/r, 2-b/r, and cottages. The Studios and Inn rooms are suppose to have new tv's by the end of the year. Obviously they'll be smaller than 32-inch.
VB-TVjpb.jpg

We'll be there on the 26th til the 28th. Waitlisted for the 25th but don't think it will come through.

This will be our first time and I'm excited!!!

? about mini golf......is it at the resort and how much is it?

Post some pics for us!

Have fun.......
The mini-golf is a fairly easy 9-hole course. It's adjacent to the pool area. Here's a picture of the prices:
GolfPrice.jpg

....so glad to hear about room refurbs.... I love this place but we were commenting that it is 'worn in' a little. any idea if the refurb goes beyond carpet drapes and some furniture? we had a bad toaster and dishwasher ...all quickly fixed.
I was told it includes new paint, carpet, drapes, bedspread, chairs (or at least chair coverings), appliances. Does not include tables, couch, or other furnishings. Didn't ask about lamps.

Hope this helps.

We are checking in on May 29 after we get off of the Wonder. How long will you be there????
Thanks for asking. We check out tomorrow, the 16th. Going to SSR next week.

Here you are. They're 32 inch (diagonal) widescreen Flat Panel TV's. Currently they're only in the 1-b/r, 2-b/r, and cottages. The Studios and Inn rooms are suppose to have new tv's by the end of the year. Obviously they'll be smaller than 32-inch.
VB-TVjpb.jpg

I met a couple in the concierge lounge at AKL yesterday that had just finished a stay at VB. Not members but they loved it.

How is the beach these days?

When we stayed at VB the 2nd week of April they had a room torn apart on the 1st floor in bldg 15 I believe (farthest building S). It was on the N side of the building, right next to the walkway from the NE - if that all makes sense. All the carpet was ripped up, beds apart etc. Maybe this is the one with the new decore?

We had a 2 bedroom and no flat screen TV...

How is the beach these days?

We were there last week. The beach is still quite nice, but you can clearly see the effects of the erosion. Walking along the beach you can tell where stairs have been extended from the pre-storm beach level to the current levels.

When we stayed at VB the 2nd week of April they had a room torn apart on the 1st floor in bldg 15 I believe (farthest building S). It was on the N side of the building, right next to the walkway from the NE - if that all makes sense. All the carpet was ripped up, beds apart etc. Maybe this is the one with the new decore?

We had a 2 bedroom and no flat screen TV...

We were in a 2br in bldg 12 and had a flat screen at Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter