• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live now at OKW. Ask any questions you want

How often are buses running to DS?
If you went to DS, how often are they running to resorts?
Are the filling them up?

There is NO WAY I would wear a mask on a lounger in any pool in Florida if social distancing..TOO HOT!
...... if disney said you have to have a mask on, then you're going to have a mask on, or I'm quite certain you will be removed. I expect much higher level of security and physical removals for people who are not following the rules....
good luck

Although the Amenity list lists a coffee maker, is it correct that there isn't one at this time? I remember a big discussion pertaining to the notion that coffee makers wouldn't be in the rooms due to corona virus (which I didn't understand).

No masks in the pool, area...I get it while swimming, but playing and sweating playing ping pong? Ugh! A great way to spread germs. It is HOT And humid here in fla... if you think it’s hot now.. wait till July n August and the rain comes...you re all so gutsy. Good luck all, stay safe! Fla is UP with Covid cases.

...... if disney said you have to have a mask on, then you're going to have a mask on, or I'm quite certain you will be removed. I expect much higher level of security and physical removals for people who are not following the rules....
good luck
There are no masks required at pools. Why would there be if you are properly socially distancing AND you are outside?

I did not. But I saw one bus so far.

It’s very very quiet. The roads are empty
I’m hoping that the road stay quiet while we are there on the 4th weekend. I’m hoping to teach our son (15 and just got his restricted now that the DMV is back open) a lil taste of highway driving within Disney since a lot of it loops on itself without all the traffic like we have down here in SoFLA

Can you resort hop for quick service if staying on property? Do you know if they are checking? We will be on buses We have two dining reservations at resorts, but at one we would rather eat in the lounge and the other at the resorts quick service.

@OP - Thank you so very much for being the eyes/ears for us observers in our office chairs. Your time being spent on here during your vacation is very very helpful! We are there in August, so I will be sure to pay it forward and spend time on here if able, doing what you are doing.

@OP - Thank you so very much for being the eyes/ears for us observers in our office chairs. Your time being spent on here during your vacation is very very helpful! We are there in August, so I will be sure to pay it forward and spend time on here if able, doing what you are doing.
We will be there starting the 18th of July but I'm guessing it will be much different than it is right now......once the parks open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter