Live Report from the 4/22 Backstage Magic

Very nice. You'll have to tell me about the video at Jim Henson. They were shooting it the day we were there. Oh, and are there any teenagers on the trip? Maybe Quinn and Diana should introduce them to the Great American Churro Challenge.

Glad to see you enjoyed the game show. Isn't Matt great? Can't wait for your other installments!

Max

Wow-thanks for such a great recap-I can't wait until tomorrow's installment!

Have fun!
--Tess :goodvibes

Barb,

Great report! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about today! The tour of the Jim Henson Studios was our big incentive in booking this tour.

Thanks for your work!

We have this tour booked for September, so I'm anxiously waiting to read future posts on your blog.

I just got back from DL/DCA the day before your ABD, so I was thinking about your tour even before you went. Day 1 was a lot of fun to read, and I can't wait to read more. :)

I'm just checking in briefly because we just got back to the hotel and are getting ready for dinner. But we had a very special experience instead of the Hollywood tour as the last event of the day...it's not a regular part of the tour, although I think they'd like to make it one. Also, we met a celebrity at Jimmy Kimmel Live (no, not Jimmy, and it wasn't part of the tour, just luck). More details soon...hopefully tonight if we make it back from dinner early enough. We're taking a bus so goodness knows!

I'm just checking in briefly because we just got back to the hotel and are getting ready for dinner. But we had a very special experience instead of the Hollywood tour as the last event of the day...it's not a regular part of the tour, although I think they'd like to make it one. Also, we met a celebrity at Jimmy Kimmel Live (no, not Jimmy, and it wasn't part of the tour, just luck). More details soon...hopefully tonight if we make it back from dinner early enough. We're taking a bus so goodness knows!

You met Uncle Frank, didn't you?

He rocks.

Woohoo another blog to read.
I'm off to read.
Ya'll are getting me super excited for my trip & it's 7 1/2 months away.

Thanks Barb ... You're doing a great job so far! Can't wait for my tour. I have only 108 days to go!

You met Uncle Frank, didn't you?

He rocks.

Yep, it was Uncle Frank! He was passing through on his way to tape a bit and very graciously stopped to chat with the group. Really, really nice guy!

We just survived the LA Metro bus system so I'm starting work on my report right now while Tony packs, since tomorrow it's off to the Grand Californian. Hopefully the report will be updated by tomorrow morning.

Okay, Day Two is up!

http://barbnefer.blogspot.com

And yes, the hotel does have a coffee maker and a supply of coffee. I'm sort of sad that we're heading out of Hollywood tomorrow, since it's been a lot more fun than I ever imagined. But tomorrow is Imagineering, so I can hardly wait for that!

Great report! Can't wait for day 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter