*****Live Trip Report 10/12-10/18****With pics

What an awesome trip report. Thanks for posting everything and have a blast at the TOT party tonight.

We were at the gates at 8 this morning. Right when we walked in we got pics of Minnie, Mickey, Chip and Dale and Goofy! Even Abby was excited running up to each one and giving them a big hug! It was so cute! We went on a bunch of rides but it is BUSY BUSY BUSY today. We left for DCA at 9:50 and it was much better there. We walked on everything in Bugs land, then went to the Playhouse Disney show. Oh and we also went on Monsters Inc and to the Disney Visa picture greeting.
Then we had lunch and we are now back at the hotel resting. We plan on eating at MiMi's tonight (got the 1/2 coupon) and then at 6:30 TOT party!!:cool1:

I will try to post pics later.
We are having a GREAT trip and the girls have been so good. We are all having a blast.

Then Abby and I run into Trevor and Paige (it was about 35 min later) and we rode on Teacups and Alice again.
Love it all so far!! What were you wearing this day? By any chance was it a light blue tee? Did you have a lime green mickey head in your lanyard?

I saw someone in line for Alice and they had blondish-brown hair, and a LGMH in their lanyard.

We plan on eating at MiMi's tonight (got the 1/2 coupon) and then at 6:30 TOT party!!:cool1:

I will try to post pics later.
We are having a GREAT trip and the girls have been so good. We are all having a blast.
What time were you at Mimi's?? We ate there before the party too! We got to the restaurant around 5. My kids were in costume.....Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty, and an 80's Valley Girl. I had on devil horns. Ring a bell? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter