• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LMTClub - how quick? upgrade?

az4boys

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of making a last minute trip. We want to buy 4 day PH tickets from LMTClub then upgrade them to AP's.

How fast do the tickets come from LMTClub? If I order tomorrow morning (Friday) will I get them by Sunday morning?

I know there were reports that they could be upgraded to AP's with credit given for gate prices. Has anyone had recent experience with this?

Thank you! I get nervous buying from a 3rd party but it is a big savings.

They are legit. Lots of people buy from LMT. I just don't know if you will get your tickets quick enough.

I ordered in May, and got my tickets in less then a day.

We upgraded my husbands tickets on June 7th to a signature AP before he even used the hopper. They gave us full gate price credit. Then on June 10th, I upgraded to a deluxe AP (on a blocked out day-received a pass), after I'd used my hopper for 4 days. I also received the full gate price credit.

Hope that helps :)

Follow-up: I called this morning and asked if it was guaranteed that I would receive my tickets by tomorrow night. I was told that based on the current que, I should get them by midnight, and that if I hadn't received them by tomorrow morning I could call and they would expedite. I just got my tickets! 5 hours and 20 minutes after ordering. Saved $265 for our family!

One question: When I ordered I had to list everyone's names. When the tickets came I can't see our names anywhere. Are the tickets tied to us individually?

Follow-up: I called this morning and asked if it was guaranteed that I would receive my tickets by tomorrow night. I was told that based on the current que, I should get them by midnight, and that if I hadn't received them by tomorrow morning I could call and they would expedite. I just got my tickets! 5 hours and 20 minutes after ordering. Saved $265 for our family!

One question: When I ordered I had to list everyone's names. When the tickets came I can't see our names anywhere. Are the tickets tied to us individually?

Disneyland doesn't check for names when you enter the park, so I don't think it matters.

I hope you ordered and have since gotten your tickets as you should have been fine in that time frame. My last couple orders have come within hours.

We're also planning on using LMT for our mid-August trip. Quick question from those who have ordered before - why do you have to pick a date to add the tickets to your cart? Do we have to wait until one of our trip dates is available or can I order now? Wasn't sure if that's tied to expiration date or something. I emailed LMT to ask but never got a response.

Thanks for any info you can share!

We're also planning on using LMT for our mid-August trip. Quick question from those who have ordered before - why do you have to pick a date to add the tickets to your cart? Do we have to wait until one of our trip dates is available or can I order now? Wasn't sure if that's tied to expiration date or something. I emailed LMT to ask but never got a response.

Thanks for any info you can share!

I'm the OP and this is my first experience with LMTClub so I'm going to take a guess: I don't think the dates matter that much with some exceptions. You have to order at least 2 days in advance and if you are trying to order too far in advance they might not be valid. I ordered on 7/7 and got them that day. When I was choosing dates, they wouldn't let me pick 7/7 or 7/8 as my start date. 7/9 was the first start date available and my guess is they wanted at least 2 days processing time. However, the tickets I received are valid until January 13, 2019.

I played around with dates and I could pick any start date in 2017 but none in 2018. To be safe, I would wait until your dates are available, but my guess is that if you order tickets now for any 2017 date, that they'll be good until January 13, 2019 just like mine. Also, I've read where some people don't receive their tickets for several days. I'm guessing that if your start date is farther out then you are a lower priority for them to process your order.

I tried calling when I had a question and that worked fine.

I'm the OP and this is my first experience with LMTClub so I'm going to take a guess: I don't think the dates matter that much with some exceptions. You have to order at least 2 days in advance and if you are trying to order too far in advance they might not be valid. I ordered on 7/7 and got them that day. When I was choosing dates, they wouldn't let me pick 7/7 or 7/8 as my start date. 7/9 was the first start date available and my guess is they wanted at least 2 days processing time. However, the tickets I received are valid until January 13, 2019.

I played around with dates and I could pick any start date in 2017 but none in 2018. To be safe, I would wait until your dates are available, but my guess is that if you order tickets now for any 2017 date, that they'll be good until January 13, 2019 just like mine. Also, I've read where some people don't receive their tickets for several days. I'm guessing that if your start date is farther out then you are a lower priority for them to process your order.

I tried calling when I had a question and that worked fine.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter