~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

I am in San Diego and it is cold, rainy and windy….:sad2:

Going to be like this through Monday….:sad2:

The place you live sounds amazing. We talk sometimes about moving when the boys graduate. But I really can't go anywhere that cold. My hands and feet get numb when it is below 60. We would like to go somewhere cheaper though. But the tricky thing is DH will loose all the years he built up in his school district so we feel kind of stuck here for now.

I did hear about the tornado. They happen around here everyonce in a while. The sun is even out now. :) Currently I'm praying for no rain on Tues when the boys take their drivers test!

The year I learned to drive was rainy like this last one. I took drivers ed in the rain. I practiced with my Mom in the rain. I took my drivers test in the rain. If I had waited for it to stop raining I would never have gotten to drive. On the upside, to this day I drive better in the rain than most people...I learned it that way...came in handy when I had to learn to drive in snow too.

I did not know that there was a tornado in Santa Rosa. Wow that is interesting.
It was raining off and on today in RP. Then I went to San Francisco with a friend. It was pouring rain at one point, then it cleared up and the sun came out. Weather can be so odd.

A new weather system is in store for Sonoma County. The beginning of it, showed itself this morning, and through out the rest of the day with rain and cold air. No big winds so far. It is suppose to rain for the next several days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I Love The Doors! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today there were moments of sun, but the past few days have been nothing but rain! Which was ok since I was stuck in bed sick. :sick: Supposed to be off and on rain over the next week!:sad1:

Snowy last night and most of the day until about 4, now there is a bit of blue showing through. I'll take seeing sky while I can.

The year I learned to drive was rainy like this last one. I took drivers ed in the rain. I practiced with my Mom in the rain. I took my drivers test in the rain. If I had waited for it to stop raining I would never have gotten to drive. On the upside, to this day I drive better in the rain than most people...I learned it that way...came in handy when I had to learn to drive in snow too.

Well, the boys have had plenty of practice driving in the rain lately! BTW, they did pass their tests today and it stopped raining for the morning during the test. Also thankful the rain stopped because I spent most of the time waiting outside for one or the other. Now it's raining.

How cold is it there?

Not too cold. 27-23 today. Which to me is warm. I don't think it will get much colder since it really spring like now. Granted it did go down into the teens a few days ago. You never know.

Well, the boys have had plenty of practice driving in the rain lately! BTW, they did pass their tests today and it stopped raining for the morning during the test. Also thankful the rain stopped because I spent most of the time waiting outside for one or the other. Now it's raining.

:thumbsup2

Raining now, about 2 miles from DL. High of 61 today.

Snowed all day yesterday and most of today. Got 3" so far. suppposed to snow off & on for most of the week. On the flip side it was 46 degrees today and it is melting and snowing at the same time so everything is like driving on the surface of a slurpee and there is alot of slipping & sliding out on the roads today.

That sounds scary Sherri! I like to sip on Slurpees, but not drive on them. :faint:

In Sonoma County, it has been raining off and on for the entire day. With strong winds as times.

Snowed all day yesterday and most of today. Got 3" so far. suppposed to snow off & on for most of the week. On the flip side it was 46 degrees today and it is melting and snowing at the same time so everything is like driving on the surface of a slurpee and there is alot of slipping & sliding out on the roads today.

Oh, that does not sound like fun. I know you've been waiting for the snow to melt too.

It's raining here right now and I'm actually hoping for snow at our house tonight but that's only because when we get snow (about once a year) it melts in a day or two so we get to play in it and then not have to deal with it after that, lol. I'm not sure if it will get cold enough for snow tonight though.

There have been copious amounts of cold rain today in Nor Cal. With high winds at times.

Really cold in the morning but a balmy 30 and partly sunny by afternoon. A little wet in the evening.

Today in Sonoma County it has been partly cloudy and cold, with periods of precipitation. Currently, it is raining. This is from a smaller storm. For it is not expected to be as powerful as the last one. Which had caused flooding,landslides and road closures throughout Ca.

This was supposed to be the last of the rain for a while. So I'm happy! As long as I can take my class out for recess this week, I'm good! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter