~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

Well winter has finally arrived in Montana! We got 4 1/2 inches of snow today started about 345 am and stopped about 7pm. high for the day was 35 current temp 17 degrees. The snap dragon blossoms do not appear to have survived.

We got a couple inches last night, but today it was low thirties, and once the clouds opened a bit it melted some of what had fallen.

Last night in Sonoma County there was a nice, light rain. I love how the rain sounds, feels and looks. Pass the soap please .... ;)

Currently it is but like another spring day.... the birds, bees and trees are still confused, but apart from that Ma Nature seems to be doing alright. Peace out man.....

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

10 in the morning 15 at noon and 25 at the midafternoon peak. It was mostly sunny all day.

It snowed a couple inches first thing in the morning. Hit about 25 and was mostly sunny in the afternoon. Back below zero now.

Warmed up quickly and early afternoon it started snowing lightly at 30 degrees.

It was 30 and breezy most of the day. Snowed about 5 inches and all I could think about is if March will be warm enough that I don't have to plow it off every storm. I know there is a driveway under all the white. I'd like to see it again.

It was cold, mostly cloudy and a little windy, much better than yesterday.

Gracias for all weather updates.

In Northern Ca. today the weather was like but yet another Spring day. The problem is of course that it is still winter. Tell that to Ma nature of course.

Don't you just love color? Well I sure do.... so enjoy!

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Today it was sunny in the morning and the temperature hit a 3 months high in the late afternoon when it started clouding up. 42!. Spring skiing and roads were melting fast.

It was about the same but a few degrees warmer. I considered putting on shorts. Though by tommorow night it's supposed to be under zero again.

It hung just above 32 as flurries came through that only stuck to snow on the ground. It got really windy as night fell and temperature fell into the teens.

High 30's low 40's, it snowed until it rained last night but was dry today.

It was in the low 30s. It snowed most of the day but being so warm it only stacked up higher up on the mountains. Down low it melted on everything that didn't already have snow on it. Supposed to get very cold in a few days so there will be big icy puddles around.

...wishing I was I DLR today. We got slammed witha spring blizzard, highways closed, no water for a few hours this afternnoon, when some parts of the city lost power, heaps of wet, wet snow. Last week the kids were in the yard in shorts, that is Southern Alberta in March and April!:confused3

Welcome Shauna,

It sure does sound like Alberta is confused with its weather, just like CA is.
Try to stay dry and warm. That is a rather humorous (In a way) image of one in shorts one week, and then the next wearing rain gear.
I hope to see more weather updates for your city, thank you.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

...for the welcome and hello.

Mother nature has been on a spinny ride this winter...second warmest winter on record here.
Today while a pain is not really abnormal...last week in shorts definitely was.
:confused3

It hovered around 30 today and snowed on and off though never very heavy. It's clear now and sure to be cold tomorrow.

Sunny and reached the mid 50s, snow is melting fast and the roads are clear.

After a bunch of day in the 50's with some clounds and some sun, the snow has melted a lot. Today started out nice, then it started to snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter