Lodging on I75

Dander

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disneyworld in June. Driving from Cincinnati via I75. Are there any suggestions or reccommendations where to stop over for the night in florida? With out too much of a drive the following day to disney. (Ocala area?)

Ocala is really nice, and you do have the Disney welcome center there, along with most of the major hotel chains. Still, if it were me, coming from so far as you are I'd probably stop a bit farther north (so the first day's drive is not quite so exhausting). Lake City, Florida is one possibility (I can personally recommend the Hampton Inn there) while still being just a few hours from WDW. Valdosta, Georgia would also be a good choice about an hour further north from Lake City (I've stayed at the Holiday Inn there - right by the interstate - but it's been a few years).

The one thing I can absolutely suggest is making advance reservations somewhere (the morning of arrival is sufficient), for these I-75 locations seem to so often book solid by early evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter