Loew's Good Grades Program for Kids at Onsite Hotels

cc1954

<font color=red>I wish they all could be Lehigh Ac
HELP!! I seem to remember last school year that Loews' had a program where you brought in your kid's report card, and they got an armband or something that gave them some privilege if they had A or B grades? I can't find anything on their website - does anyone know if this program still exists? :sunny:

I believe I read on the board that it has been discontinued. I'm sure you could call and find out for sure.

Ashame, and rather foolish, that Lowes keeps the program up on their site. I already told my son about this, and he was all excited. Shame! One thing I have to say about Disney, they are good about their site, having the right details, and could see them still honoring this, because they didn't update their information. Ya know?!

Kerlynne,

I looked but dont see any info on the Report Card A's program on the site. Where did you see it? Thanks! :) They do have the Loews loves kids and that is still available.

Figures, now that I opened my mouth, :rolleyes: I can't find it! LOL I swear it was there, like last week. Maybe it just went down? I know it wasn't long ago.

The Grade A Kids program is still in affect at both HRH 10/3 and RPR 10/4. I didn't even have her report card, all I had was the room key type card they gave us last time(Sept) at RPR. All its good for is a drink or dessert at an on-site restaurant but it means alot to my daughter because my son doesn't have one. Bragging rights!!! I encourage it. They let you go with a few Bs mixed in too.

Amazing that anyone found anything - and thank you all for reinforcing that I was not just a crazy mom with a kid that had good grades!:p

Bad news is - I had a GREAT clerk at check in - and PROMPLTLY FORGOT to ask the question -

We stayed at HR this week - the kid program I remember from last year was not in the works; but I did NOT ask the right question, because we were actually staying at club level, and free sodas, etc was kind of a moot point.

Here is the next question? Why are some finding the program on some parts of the web site for other on-sites? Or all we all in some kind of twilight zone - :hyper:

Personally, I think it should be an "across the board" , if you get good grades and make the effort to bring them to the hotel, you should get the same "benefit" at each place.

What do you all think??:confused:

I haven't stayed at PBH since July and didn't ask for the Grade A Kids Program then since we were doing the Bed and Breakfast and didn't intend to eat there beyond that. But HRH and RPR did have the program last week. You might have read about it on Mousesavers:

Grade A Kids" Program at Loews Hotels

The three Universal hotels are operated by Loews. Loews has the "Grade A Kids" program, which provides some freebies for kids who can show a report card with "A's" on it. (Reportedly there can also be some "B's" and kids will still qualify.) Show the report card at check-in and your child may get free soft drinks at the hotel restaurants and pool bars, and free dessert in the hotel restaurants when purchasing a meal. This is not a widely-advertised program and apparently it's not uncommon for front desk staff and/or wait staff to have no clue about it, so about all you can do is politely inquire!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter