Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
11593685_10_z.jpg
11593685_3_z.jpg

11593685_4_z.jpg
Gorgeous!!!

Hopefully more of the conference people will book at this hotel since they don't need the express pass and that will open up more rooms at the RPR for park-goers.

I didn't think of that benefit. So true.. It's near impossible to get a room when RPR used to be my playground! Cabana did not help at all.

I've tried to price a stay for next august, and there seems to be an introductory offer including free breakfast buffet for stays over 4 nights.

but I can't find any information so far (is that one buffet per day, or one buffet per stay ? where, how, when, what ... IYSWIM)

any info ?

3oL7XS.jpg

I've seen that special deal and I've had an email from Universal. I'm sure others have too.

1.JPG

2.JPG

The construction on this place has shifted into warp drive!!

We were at RPR from Dec. 1st-12th. From the boat launch and lagoon beach area at RPR you can see the entire SF property.

I commented to the wife the first day that it sure didn't look like a place that would be ready to open in a few months.

Twelve days later it looked like they had done 2 months of work in 12 days. The crews worked well after dark. Most nights when I looked over at 10pm-11pm. the site was all lit up and they were working away. Quite impressive how quick it was coming together.

has anyone looked at the floor plans of the rooms and suites? For the hospitality suite it shows what looks like a balcony or patio. Anyone know if
this is true or not?

I just booked 4 nights in August here (1st trip ever to US). I was able to add Universal Express Unlimited for a fee. I am assuming that this is the express pass that everyone is talking about that you get included with the deluxe hotels? I found it was cheaper to add this on than to stay at any of the other Loews resorts. It does say that we have use of bus or water taxi.

Edit - I just checked again, and it is cheaper to book a deluxe than to book LSF and add in the express pass. I think I added tickets twice the last time I was checking prices. Sorry for the mix up. Off to change our reservations!

Last edited:
We just booked 6 nights in September. The free breakfast won me over. I feel like I am cheating on RPR.:rolleyes1

Anyone know what the pools will be like? Since it's close to Cabana Bay we may wander over and check out the pool areas.

I can get LSF for about $15 pn more than CBBR. Will I miss,the free breakfast by hitting the parks for early entry? Teething problems with a new hotel likely ?

I understand the promotion is for 2 but would it matter if we had 4 in the room ? Also is it just for beakfast or can we go in the afternoon and have lunch then go back to the parks?

Does anyone know if this resort counts as a qualifying stay with Loews? I know they will not have express but wasn't sure about the other benefits.

In other news, Loews is not sure about patios in the hospitality suites(was told there would be 15 of them),but they did confirm there would be balconies in both presidential suites.

Does anyone know if this resort counts as a qualifying stay with Loews? I know they will not have express but wasn't sure about the other benefits.

In other news, Loews is not sure about patios in the hospitality suites(was told there would be 15 of them),but they did confirm there would be balconies in both presidential suites.

I'm pretty sure it will be like Hard Rock and Cabana Bay and not be a Youfirst contributor. I think it needs to be Loews owned to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter