Logging into VMK >_<

Yeah so vmk just closed...poopyheads! I want to get back on vmk :guilty: :badpc: I'm glad they are doing to 'fixing up' but not while I'm on :sad2:

do back and look at the link and hhelp report of and put in the middle i am on a broad and every one there says they can not log in

:badpc: Well just got the message that vmk is now closed, hours are 7am-10pm during round four of fireworks!! No 10 minute warning...Not that I expect it since they're obviously closing to try to correct the problems.

Guess I'll go read a book... :rolleyes1

Im working on sparrow lol, ive been putting that off for a while anyway. I COULD do homework, but that does not mean i WILL.

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date

thats what i just got..... grrr they better fix it soon!

Ok... I have to go :sad2: Be back soon to check in and see how vmk is doing. I hope it's better by the time i get back! :)

I got my page to load and I signed in, I got the loading screen and music, but everything is BLACK! Like...there is nothing. VMK is now a void. Well except for the cheery music. :lmao:

pinkgalYall said:
Im working on sparrow lol, ive been putting that off for a while anyway. I COULD do homework, but that does not mean i WILL.
rofl You are going to do your hw UNWILLINGLY !

Haven't you noticed the host games starting really late sometimes? This is just more proof that we need to send the saff clocks and watches that work and show the proper time, because they obviously need them very badly. :rotfl2:

HopelessMagic said:
I got my page to load and I signed in, I got the loading screen and music, but everything is BLACK! Like...there is nothing. VMK is now a void. Well except for the cheery music. :lmao:
you have entered the void !

Oh wait. They kicked me out of the void LOL. The music went and then it went white and now it says "This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later."

Why are we reporting? They sent a message to everyone saying they're down for maintenance more or less. What will reporting do except keep them busy longer and make our wait longer. Bad idea.

I am back

I missed the last 4 pages because i had to do a little work

But i am back and want to say i have noticed all your posts are going way up

The site has been working for a while, its the fact that the login is not, and that is because they are fixing something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter