• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

long time gone..surprise am's and R.C.

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
haven't ben here for a long time, last trip was t-giving 2001. very disapointing. anyway thinking of going back in jan 2003, have they ever gotten back to surprise mornings?? this was probably the thing i hated most about that trip...the stopping of the surprise mornings. also the transportation was yucky too..one day spent 2 hours and 15 minutes geting home from AK any way we survived, but haven't been able to get that bad taste out of our mouths. also was river country added as a pool for campers?? when we looked up prices for premium AP's nothing was mentioned about river country, just blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon..

Early Entry (or whatever they call it now) is back. They have made some changes to transportation and I think they are improvements. River Country is closed--no word about what they will do with it.

Hopefully you will enjoy another visit to FW better--we have never been less than thrilled!

The past couple of trips we've taken our own car to the parks (with the exception of the MK). We found it was easier and faster than the transportation at FW. Someone on these boards said that it has improved, but we didn't even try it in December. We've just gotten in the habit of using our car.

Surprise mornings are back. I think I saw the days at the Theme Park Boards. I can't remember them offhand and can't seem to find my Disney folder.

Have a wonderful trip!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter