Long weekend at Hilton Head or Vero Beach?

SpaceMountain77

Kidani Villager Victorian Gentleman Turtle Trekker
Hi everyone, I am in the process of planning a long weekend, perhaps a Thursday through Sunday, at Hilton Head or Vero Beach. Between the restaurants and spa, Vero Beach seems to be more all inclusive. We are really looking to just relax, onsite, for a few days.:beach:

Would you say Vero Beach is the way to go?

Thanks

Hi everyone, I am in the process of planning a long weekend, perhaps a Thursday through Sunday, at Hilton Head or Vero Beach. Between the restaurants and spa, Vero Beach seems to be more all inclusive. We are really looking to just relax, onsite, for a few days.:beach:

Would you say Vero Beach is the way to go?

Thanks

Vero Beach is actually located on the beach, so if you plan to spend all or most of your time at the resort, I would lean toward VB. I think HHI as a whole is nicer than the town of VB, though.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Vero Beach is actually located on the beach, so if you plan to spend all or most of your time at the resort, I would lean toward VB. I think HHI as a whole is nicer than the town of VB, though.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Any chance you can give some pros and cons about both? We are trying to plan a post Labor Day trip to either one and don't know which one to stay at...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter