Look @ what i Made!!! hairbows, autograph books and more...oh my!!

tinkgirl26

Mouseketeer
I am sooo excitied to find all this craft stuff so i thought i would share some of what i have made in preparation for my upcoming trip to disney April 30-May8th so let me know what you think and feel free to posts things you have made...lets share ideas!!!!!

Autograph books
IMG_0167-1.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

Vacation Binder
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

Head Bands for my 8 year old cousin...
IMG_0178.jpg

the orangie one with animal prints is for animal kingdom day

a close up of one
IMG_0190.jpg

Hair tie bows for the 8 year old again
IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

hairbows for the 2 and a half year old

IMG_0182.jpg

there are two of these in the next pictures...kind of hard to tell:laughing:
IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

animal kingdom bows
IMG_0185.jpg

and a few more...
IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

That is all absolutely adorable!! Do you have directions for how you made the hair ribbons, and are they attatched to ponytail bands? I would love to make something like that for my two DDs for our December trip.

WOW! Those are amazing :thumbsup2 I'm making some too, with all the Disney decorative things and pretty ribbon the designs are unlimited.

Thanks for sharing.

Would you mind sharing your technique for the hair bands? I love the braided look you have on them.

Everything looks so great. I am certain they will add pixie dust to your days.

I too would love directions for the hair things. They would make fantastic Christmas gifts for my nieces.

Rebecca

My niece would love them too!

We stayed at the Coronado Springs, it was fantastic! (We were not so keen on the food court - all a bit chaotic!)

There are pre-made bottle tops in scrapbook stores. You can also buy plain ones in scrapbook stores and customize them.

That is all absolutely adorable!! Do you have directions for how you made the hair ribbons, and are they attatched to ponytail bands? I would love to make something like that for my two DDs for our December trip.

Ok for those the ones with the short ribbons all around i just knotted them to hair ties. for the other ones i knotted the ribbons together in two seperate knots and knotted one to the hair band then used cross stitch thread and needle to sow the knots on to the hairtie and finished it off by putting the mickey button sticker with some glue on the parts that didnt have stickies and attached it. Hope this all makes sense!! Oh yea i burned all the ribbon ends to prevent fraying

WOW! Those are amazing :thumbsup2 I'm making some too, with all the Disney decorative things and pretty ribbon the designs are unlimited.

Thanks for sharing.

I have been having such a great time making it all...all the ribbon is 60% off at the craft store i get them from...so now i am debating do i go get more or not...hmmmmm

Would you mind sharing your technique for the hair bands? I love the braided look you have on them.

Everything looks so great. I am certain they will add pixie dust to your days.

I hope so! I think it should be a neat surprise!! Here is the link of the directions i went to for the head bands, once they were done i added the mickey buttons from scrapbooking supplies, I dont have a hot glue gun so i used tacky glue and it worked great. I put an clip to hold the ends and used the glue and it did the job perfectly!!

http://www.ehow.com/how_2320875_make-ribbon-woven-headbands.html

I too would love directions for the hair things. They would make fantastic Christmas gifts for my nieces.

Rebecca

I found the bow instructions on ehow.com. I was amazed on how much you can learn how to do!!

My niece would love them too!

We stayed at the Coronado Springs, it was fantastic! (We were not so keen on the food court - all a bit chaotic!)

I am looking forward to staying there. It has been one place i always have wanted to stay...i am thinking about making more for the rest of my little cousins, i think they would really like them too!!

adorable.. I love the puff hair bows! :)

Thanks...those were fun and easy to make. I think they will look great in her hair!!

Really good job. I think they look so pretty.

Thanks so much, i loved making them and want to make more...

where ever did you find the mickey and minnie pop tops and buttons?

I found them in the craft store in the scrapbooking section. I origanlly found them at joann fabrics online but bought them in the store. I thought they were super cute and great for these!!

I love them. I think that the Headbands are the cutest!

Where the puffy bow instructions online???? I want to make some for me and my DD... we wear our hair in pony tails alot..and the puff bow on a hair barette would be a nice added touch!

The directions seem easy enough, but that finished product sure does look complicated.

Thank you for giving us the correct instructions. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter