• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Looking 4 Disneyworld tickets to put under the Christmas tree!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

M22

Earning My Ears
We are surprising our children with a trip to Disneyworld and would like to present it on Christmas morning with (pretend) DISNEYWORLD TICKETS!! I am new to Disboards. Please help. How can I get someone to design these tickets so we can put them under the tree on Christmas Eve?

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Signed,
Mommy and Daddy from NJ who really need a family vacation!

you need to indicate any special requirements as far as dates, characters, names, colors, etc. so that DISigners can see what they have to offer (and get it right the first time)

I'd love pretend tickets too!

We are going 12/26-1/1 (Santa is surprising the kids with a trip to DISNEY WORLD).

I'd love general Disney characters for 3 of them (Carson, Cody & Corey) and princesses for Carolyn.

Thank you SO much!!!
Jennifer

We are also surprising our kids with a trip to Disney on Christmas. I have passports and shirts made for them to open up, but I think tickets would be cool also. Names: Bowen, Samuel, Nicholas, Mommy, Daddy, Grammy , and Papa. I think just mickey mouse on them would be great. We've been once before, but I can't remember what the "real" tickets look like.

Thanks.

We are also surprising our kids with a trip to Disney on Christmas. I have passports and shirts made for them to open up, but I think tickets would be cool also. Names: Bowen, Samuel, Nicholas, Mommy, Daddy, Grammy , and Papa. I think just mickey mouse on them would be great. We've been once before, but I can't remember what the "real" tickets look like.

Thanks.

Here is one I have
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'd love pretend tickets too!

We are going 12/26-1/1 (Santa is surprising the kids with a trip to DISNEY WORLD).

I'd love general Disney characters for 3 of them (Carson, Cody & Corey) and princesses for Carolyn.

Thank you SO much!!!
Jennifer

Hi I don't have a princess but tried a Minnie--maybe these will work

Hugs Mel

We are surprising our children with a trip to Disneyworld and would like to present it on Christmas morning with (pretend) DISNEYWORLD TICKETS!! I am new to Disboards. Please help. How can I get someone to design these tickets so we can put them under the tree on Christmas Eve?

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Signed,
Mommy and Daddy from NJ who really need a family vacation!

Hi Hon
If the ones I already posted are ok
Just post a list of
people going--aka names
Date of arrival

Hugs Mel

PBI - I love these! Could I request some as well if you have time?

A Mickey with "James" - arrival date January 14, 2012
A Minnie with "Clancy" - arrival date January 14, 2012

Love them - so cute!!!

We are surprising our kids for Christmas as well (from Santa). Could I possibly get a few of those tickets as well with arrival date of Jan. 28th- Feb 4th.

Mom (minnie)
Dad (Mickey)
Kayla (Minnie)
Ethan (Mickey)
Madelyn (Minnie)
Grandma (Minnie)
Grandpa (Mickey)

Thank-you SOOO much!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc

Could I trouble you for another Clancy one? I just noticed it says January 12 rather than the 14th.

Thanks so much!

These are so cute! Exactly what I was looking forward. I'd love to have a Minnie with the name "Meredith" and an arrival date of January 21 and Mickey for "Zachary" with the same arrival date. I'd also love Minnie with the name "Hana" and Mickey with "Matthew" with January 28 as the arrival date. I noticed in your Photobucket that you also have Animal Kingdom tickets. Can I get one for Hana and Matthew as well for the same date? Also, any chance you have anything like a Sea World ticket? If you do, can I get one for Hana and Matthew also? Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!!:goodvibes

We are surprising our kids for Christmas as well (from Santa). Could I possibly get a few of those tickets as well with arrival date of Jan. 28th- Feb 4th.

Mom (minnie)
Dad (Mickey)
Kayla (Minnie)
Ethan (Mickey)
Madelyn (Minnie)
Grandma (Minnie)
Grandpa (Mickey)

Thank-you SOOO much!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc

Hi
Your requests are posted in my photobucket
Hugs Mel

These are so cute! Exactly what I was looking forward. I'd love to have a Minnie with the name "Meredith" and an arrival date of January 21 and Mickey for "Zachary" with the same arrival date. I'd also love Minnie with the name "Hana" and Mickey with "Matthew" with January 28 as the arrival date. I noticed in your Photobucket that you also have Animal Kingdom tickets. Can I get one for Hana and Matthew as well for the same date? Also, any chance you have anything like a Sea World ticket? If you do, can I get one for Hana and Matthew also? Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!!:goodvibes

Hi
Your requests are posted in my photobucket under DIS requests

Hugs Mel

sorry no Sea World Tickets--check with Amy Mickey--she has alot of Sea World Stuff.

Hi Mel,
I am totally new to this site but really love these tickets. I am helping my brother-in-law arrange a surprise trip to Disneyland Paris as a christmas gift for his family and these tickets would be class. Could you do up four of them for me:
Arrival date is 15th February 2012
two Minnie Mouse tickets with names Moira and Breige
two Mickey Mouse tickets with names Michael and Eoin.

Thank you
Mary

Hi Mel,
I am totally new to this site but really love these tickets. I am helping my brother-in-law arrange a surprise trip to Disneyland Paris as a christmas gift for his family and these tickets would be class. Could you do up four of them for me:
Arrival date is 15th February 2012
two Minnie Mouse tickets with names Moira and Breige
two Mickey Mouse tickets with names Michael and Eoin.

Thank you
Mary

Hi These are posted in my photobucket under Dis Request

Hugs Mel

Thanks For all the requests BUT I am taking some time to be with my family to prepare for the Holidays :santa::santa: and our Disney vacation.
Soooo no more request for me
Thanks and Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter