looking for DISign for window cling

jlynne0520

Earning My Ears
Looking for someone who can make me a window cling for my sons upcoming first birthday trip to wdw. he is a big mickey mouse clubhouse fan, but also jake and the neverland pirates. something with the wording "Celebrating Oliver's Magical First Birthday" or along those lines. If we are lucky and get more than one, I will just make them all and switch them out throughout our week there. Thank you so much!

Here is one from me.
Hugs Mel

1oliverbd1_zpsq5btlcdc.jpg

a couple of extras

1oliverbd2_zpsxrveoc4o.jpg

1oliverbd4_zpsmlolxckp.jpg

Last edited:

Looking for someone who can make me a window cling for my sons upcoming first birthday trip to wdw. he is a big mickey mouse clubhouse fan, but also jake and the neverland pirates. something with the wording "Celebrating Oliver's Magical First Birthday" or along those lines. If we are lucky and get more than one, I will just make them all and switch them out throughout our week there. Thank you so much!

These are a neat idea. How will you turn them into window clings?

you can buy window cling materials specifically designed for that function and print on them (window cling vinyl). definitely available through Amazon but I am sure office and craft stores have as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter