Looking for good rate on Grand Californian

kyra's mommy

Mouseketeer
Hi All-

We're planning a weekend trip to Disney the week before Thanksgiving. Does anyone know the best rates you can get on the Grand Californian? I get an airline discount of 30% but even with that this is a pricey hotel. I was quoted around $225 I think. Is it ever less then that?

Thanks!

Erica

Pretty rare to see a room only rate much lower than $189, and that usually is only a last minute expedia rate.

Checkout mousesavers.com for discount information for all things disney.

There's a special right now for that timeframe, stay at least 3 nights and get 1 more night free. Its offered on Disney's website as well as Expedia. You'll probably get a better rate on Expedia, but closer to your trip.

If you book it now, do you have to pay in full? are there cancellation penalties? If not, I would book that now and then keep my eyes peeled for a lower rate.
Being the 50th anniversary, this is not a normal year. Seeing how crowded the parks were during spring break, it's going to be a very busy year at the Disneyland Resort. Discounts will not likely be as good as they have been in years past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter