Looking for LadyDooley and/or CDNMickey on DIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyGenie

Providing neat wishes since 1992<br><font color=bl
Hi. Just wanted to say that I had a nice time meeting you both. I understand that one of you is from the Big Apple (or as I prefer to call it, "the rotten apple" :teeth: ). You may be interested to know that I am planning a DIS meet for sometime in the middle of autumn. You can catch the details of it in this thread

Are you game? :sunny: :flower: :banana: :jumping3:

BuddyGenie said:
Hi. Just wanted to say that I had a nice time meeting you both. I understand that one of you is from the Big Apple (or as I prefer to call it, "the rotten apple" :teeth: ). You may be interested to know that I am planning a DIS meet for sometime in the middle of autumn. You can catch the details of it in this thread

Are you game? :sunny: :flower: :banana: :jumping3:

Hi BuddyGenie
its CDNMickey
i couldn't get to the info from your thread, could you plz pm me?
And as for LadyDooley she isn't on Dis.
but if you pass info on I will try to let her know.

OMG!!!

I just signed up for the boards, Man I am a late Bloomer!! Just saw this post!

Sorry I am late! Maybe we can get together this warm winter season?

OMG!!!

I just signed up for the boards, Man I am a late Bloomer!! Just saw this post!

Sorry I am late! Maybe we can get together this warm winter season?

Welcome to the DIS! Yes we have a lovely bunch of banana's here!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

One banana, two banana, three banana, four.... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Welcome to the DIS, BuddyGenie and LADYDOOLEY!! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter