Looking for March 6th Magic Cruisers

Thanks for the infor Grumbo. Time is of the essence for us on St. Thomas too since we are planning on doing St. John on ur own.

Thanks for the weather info, too. I asked DH last night if we should bring ponchos with us. He said no, if we get wet, we'll dry. When we were on St. John, it would rain almost every afternoon for a short time. Then the sky would clear and leave the most beautiful sunset.

Denae

Thanks Grumbo for the weather links! I am not afriad of a little rain being from Seattle it is pretty routine! But look how warm it is going to be!!! Beats rain and 40 degrees!:Pinkbounc :tongue: :wave:

Thanks, Grumbo for the info about docking at St Thomas, and for the weather forecasts!

I think I am in denial that our cruise is so soon-- I just can't seem to start packing:eek: :eek:

Are we still on for a DIS Meet on Sunday at lunch? Say 12:30 at whatever sit down is doing lunch? I am very excited to meet all of you!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Cant wait for Saturday! Fed up with cold winter weather here: lets hope the sun is kind to us next week. Look forward to meeting you all on board! No green chip pins for us Im afraid:......... will just have to wear UK Mickey pin instead! Safe journey all. Nat:Pinkbounc

Nat - we'll be looking for your UK Mickey pin.

Maybe we can play a game with our families and see how many DIS'ers we can spot? If my children (two little DD's) come up to you and ask if you are a DIS'er, don't think they are out of their minds.

Denae

Hi gang! First off, have we set a definate date/place/time for our DIS lunch? The last I recall we discussed maybe Sunday around 12ish, am I correct?

Thanks Grumbo for that St. Thomas info and the weather links too:Pinkbounc , I can barely sit still at my desk.

Denae, did you get the mickey heads yet? I'm hoping they make it to you by today.

5 days left!!!

Kim:sunny:

I'm packing....and packing...and packing some more! I really don't want to do laundry but I'm sure we will not wear all of these clothes!

The kids are done....DH is just about done and I haven't started packing yet!

I feel like mother hen looking over my two DS's just waiting for them to get sick! I'm just sure I will be at the doctor's before Friday comes.

I'm keeping my DS 3-1/2 home this week from preschool. It's a running joke in my family that if the kids get sick the Doctor asks "where are you off to" because they ALWAYS get sick just before we leave on a trip. I figured that I would be better safe than sorry and decided to "quarantine" him at home. Unfortunately, my DS 6-1/2 has to go to school so I can't do the same with him.

Keep your fingers crossed that Murphy's Law overlooks the Evans' houshold this week! ha-ha.

Happy packing!:hyper: pirate: pirate: pirate:

I ws a little concerned about the rain in the forcast but I 've heard that a lot of time it will rain a little and shine a lot so here's hoping for that!

Evans Family
We saw the doctor today with my DS 7. Double ear infection...oh well at least I found out now and not Friday.

We fly out Friday evening, spend the night near the airport and have a limo to the port at 10 the next morning. We were planning on a van service or renting but couldn't find what we wanted to rent available so I saw a post about a limo service and he gave me a great deal...same price as a van at another service. My kids still think we are taking a van so they will be so surprised! I can't wait to see their faces!

I'm not sure I'll make it to the Dis lunch but look for the tired nursing student with 4 kids who is asleep in a chair...that's me!

Lee Ann

:bounce: :bounce: Hi everyone. I have some extra Alien green Mickey paint chips. I'll bring them with me. Look for the Sultan name on either me, DH, or DD and we will be glad to give them to you. I'm going to save one for our friend from England, Natdencro.
We leave tomorrow!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Sultan, safe travel wishes for you!! I tried to get some Mickeys, but HD was out of greens. I will try again, but may have to take you up on that offer!

Does anyone on the late seating want to sit together? It is just DH and I, and we love children.

4 days! Going home soon to pack and watch Everwood...

ARGH!!!! Just had to let out a scream! I am sooo excited! I want to meet you all, I don't have girls, but I know some of you have boys, even a few are the same age as mine 9 and 5. We are in 6556, anyone close to us? Been working on my fake tan, looks pretty good. Weight is down from 235 lbs to 170 lbs, can't complain. Just finished my shopping today, 90% packed. Got the dog being taken care of, paper work is all together, ride to and from the airport is covered...am I forgetting something?

Reading all of your posts has been a lot of fun. I don't have any paint chips, maybe I will bump into Sultan and grab one! I will meet you all in the dining room at NOON on Sunday! Oh yeah, which dining room again?

Also, I'd like to do the workout room if anyone is interested PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!:crazy:

Congrats on the weight loss AndPigletToo...I tried to lose but couldnt..I will try again after the cruise.

Tarralee, my husband and I have the late seating. We are hoping our 22mo old cooperates or else we wont be there often. I would to sit with you and your DH. How would we set that up?

Grumbo, thanks for the weather links....really gets you in the mood.

The anticipation is killing me. I am practically packed....the time just cant go fast enough.

We will be there on Sunday for lunch...Happy Packing Everyone

Good Morning everyone!
I think I have some extra Mickey paint chips, I'll bring what I have, too!

All my stuff is hanging up, so all I have to do is get it packed!

:wave: See y'all real soon!

:earsgirl: Teresa

I feel like the Evans family in quarantine. I almost kept the girls home from preschool today, but they are as excited as we are so I let them go. I am up at night praying that everyone stays healthy!! By the time we leave I am going to be exhausted from lack of sleep.
Three more days!!!!

This morning, the driveway was a sheet of ice and the kids kept falling down. Making me a nervous wreck, kept invisioning one of them falling on the ice and breaking an arm or something to that nature.

Still have no paint chip, but my DS has some Toy Story bedroom paints left over from when we painted his Pinewood Derby car, and the color is called Space Wing Green. So I took a cd and traced it on paper, then took a Nintendo Gamecube game disc and traced forthe Mickey ears, and painted it. I cut it out, now I have an 8 inch Space Wing Green Mickey head! Didn't realize Icould posses so much talent lol. Look for me!!!

Way to go AndPigletToo!

I'm anxious to meet everyone. With all the green Mickey's displayed everywhere, we'll be old friends by Sunday at lunch. I still haven't packed a thing yet! I'm off all day Friday so I'll have plenty of time to get it packed before our 5:00 flight. We're staying near the airport Friday night. Tiffany's Towncar will take us to the port Saturday morning.

We're almost there now!

Two from here...(IN) we will be on our HONEYMOON..yeah!
It will be my second Disney Cruise...his first. At first the idea of a Disney honeymoon didn't appeal to him at all...so I had to break out the pictures from my last cruise. It didn't take long for him to agree! ( I think it was the picture of the buffet table with all the jumbo shrimp that did him in ) ha

You are very creative, AndPigletToo! I am inspired to try and make myself a green mickey head from scrapbook paper now!

ewelty- Congrats on your wedding!! And Welcome Aboard!! DH and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary onboard. We don't have children, but I'm still a Mickey-lover myself. Hopefully we will meet you at the adults pool! Congrats again!

Norma- I think we just ask when we get onboard to sit together. We could go to dining changes after the whole Palo/Spa rush. When are you arriving at the port?

If anyone has info to update Kiminicki's chart (on page 10), please post it-- I wanted to make a door dec for all my new DIS friends. :) (Yes, I was an RA in college, and yes, I miss making all those door decs!)

Keep all those kiddos safe, the Magic sails in 3 more days!:wave:

ewelty - welcome to our thread and congratulations on your marriage and being your honeymoon. I guess we won't see much of you, will we? Wink, wink.

Check out the chart on page 10 of this thread to see other DISer's who will be on the Magic with you. We are also meeting for lunch on Sunday in whatever dining room is serving lunch about 12ish. Please join us (if you come out of your cabin - wink wink).

AndPigletToo! Congratulations on inheriting the crafty gene. Unfortunately, that one passed me by. If I have time I am going to make a magnet and some buttons with the Mickey heads Kimnicki is sending me. Don't laugh when you see the finished product. Maybe I should have a few "beverages" before I make an attempt.

I would love to try the workout room with you. I usually like to walk so maybe we could take a few trips around Deck 4 together too. Exercise always works better when you have a buddyl.

plano4 - please pack for me! I have almost everything out but I can't bring myself to put it in the bags. If I trusted DH not to wrinkle everything, I'd let him do it.

Madden6 - I was awake for 3 hours last night thinking about the trip, the travel, and the packing. I should have gotten up and done something. By the time I got back to sleep, DD4 came in my room to tell me she couldn't get back under the covers. They were stuck.

TarraLee - We were posting at the same time. Thanks for the making door decorations. That would be great!

Can't wait to see everyone! I'm so excited!

Denae

Well just cancelled my ressies at the Radisson...
The new Ron Jon Caribe condos had availibility for us and we get a two bedroom (sleep 8) condo that has a lazy river pool and 248 foot slide for less than what the two rooms we were going to rent at the Radisson. This place looks GREAT. Gonna try and get in early to take advantage of it. It is right on the water and close to the port.
There are 6 of us so this works out wonderfully.
Take a look at the place.
http://www.ronjonresort.com/default.shtml

Getting really pumped and going over last minute details!! :p

Cheers,
Grumbo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter