• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Sept 25, 2004 Magic cruisers

Zitofamily

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Haven't been on this board much since our last cruise in October 2003. I got so much wonderful info and met so many wonderful people on this board prior to our last cruise that I'm here looking to do the same again.

When we cruised the Halloween cruise last year, there was a thread specifically for people on that cruise. Is there a thread started for the Sept 25th, 2004 Magic? I tried using the Majestic network link and could not get it to work.

I can't believe we will get to cruise again in only 4 months instead of having to wait all the way until next Spring! Looking forward to getting to know a few of you that will be cruising at the same time. :bounce:

We're going on the 9/25 cruise wiith our best friends. Cabins 6064 & 6066. Second cruise on the Magic (8/01) for us, fifth overall. First cruise for our friends. Kinda sorta our 30th wedding anniversary cruise since we were all married in '73.

two-foxes and verandah man - thank you for your help. I will definitely check out those links. I figured someone had to have started a thread on this cruise by now!

Mike - congratulations on 30 years! WOW! Our cruise last year on the magic was to celebrate our 10th. Hope we make it to 30 - LOL! :eek:

hello Zitofamily-we are taking a first cruise we will be on the magic, 9/25-10/2 with my DH, DD and DS both 9, they would love to make plans to write (through the forums) some kids that are going before hand so they can meet them in person on board! If interested give me a holler.
thanks darcy

HI Darcy:

I sent you a Private message two days ago. Did you receive it?

I would love to have our daughters get to know each other by mail before the cruise. Please contact me. Thanks! Carlotta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter