• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

looking forward to having a seating area in the room

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I know something alot of us wouldnt think about but hey that's me. When I cruised on NCL w/MIL last Dec there was no sitting room at all except on our 2 twin beds! They were up against the wall, length wise and man we kept bumping butts. There was a little dressing table w/chair but we never used it- other person wouldnt have been able to get around us. Im looking forward to even being in a cat 10! (SPR but even w/out the room sounds/looks roomier.
And the shower was a wrap around curtain, no tub.

If that's what your NCL room was like you will LOVE your Cat. 10!
We stayed in a Cat. 10 last Sept. and will again when we sail the end of May. It's a great room for the price and you'll love the split bath. Have a great time!;)

When you check in at the docks, inquire about upgrades. We upgraded from a deluxe outside cabin to a balcony cabin on a much higher floor for only $100( not per person).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter