looks like we are going to OKW in Nov

Paticake

DIS Veteran
:) We didn't think we would be able to do another DVC vacation until our big 40th Anniversary trip in June 2014 but thanks to DS and DDIL we will be going to OKW in Nov. with them and our DGS (5yrs) and DGD (1 yr) Can't wait!!!!! We are flying Jet Blue out of Worcester MA for the first time. Great rates and close by.

Have a blast you will love it!!!!!!! Hoping to get out of Ma. at that time too- looking at OKW again too_Our favorite place!!!!!!!!

Linda

Have a great time, I stayed at OKW this past December and loved the resort. It was so peaceful and beautiful.

:) We didn't think we would be able to do another DVC vacation until our big 40th Anniversary trip in June 2014 but thanks to DS and DDIL we will be going to OKW in Nov. with them and our DGS (5yrs) and DGD (1 yr) Can't wait!!!!! We are flying Jet Blue out of Worcester MA for the first time. Great rates and close by.

Good luck flying out of Worcester-when we lived there, flights were cancelled more often than not due to weather so they bussed us to Boston. Finally we gave up and planned to fly from Boston. Enjoy OKW. And please post on how the little ones like it there. We're hoping to take our DGDs there next year. At first we didn't think they'd be enthralled with it, but then last time we were there, we saw so many kids feeding ducks and enjoying themselves that now it's a real contender.

I know flying in and out of Worcester can be dicey but with Jet Blue non-stops for $114 ea/rt we will give it a try. We usually fly SW out of Manchester NH.

I know flying in and out of Worcester can be dicey but with Jet Blue non-stops for $114 ea/rt we will give it a try. We usually fly SW out of Manchester NH.

Wow! For that price, I don't blame you. Several years ago we paid for Mom, who lives just outside Worcester, to fly to WDW, and it was almost double that.

And if you decide that you want to spend your anniversary at OKW next year, from our experience you won't be sorry. We've spent about 8 anniversaries there and loved it every time.

That's awesome! Hope u have a safe flight. We are doing a split stay at SSR and Old Key West in Dec. This is our first trip as DVC members. :love:

Hi not sure exactly where you are located but we fly out of Hartford - Windsor Locks, really(knock on wood) never had a bad experience. Have not seen that price though in a long time.

Linda

I can't wait to stay at OKW! We usually haunt BWV which is great for a million reasons. Got "stuck" in Florida in February and stayed a few night in a Wilderness Cabin...LOVED it, had a ball! I think OKW might just have a combination of what we love about each location. Very happy for you! Enjoy!

Hi not sure exactly where you are located but we fly out of Hartford - Windsor Locks, really(knock on wood) never had a bad experience. Have not seen that price though in a long time.

Linda

DS flew out of Hartford before and said it was easy. It is a little further for us probably 1 1/2 hours but if the fare was good we might try it sometime.

We are in northern Worcester county near the NH border. Manchester is about 1 hour/ same as Boston for us but we hate the ride to Logan. Jet Blue is only starting non stop service from Worcester to Orlando in Nov. 1 flight/ out, 1 flight /in. Times are great 7:15 am to Orlando, 12:35pm back to Worcester. There was a promo when the schedule first came out. $54 down, $60 home. When I last checked our flights, the same flights cost $600+. Worcester is only 20 mins. away. The planes are a bit smaller 2 seats on each side. I'll be watching the schedule release again because we need 12 r/t tickets for next June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter