Loss of a DIS'er

Oh no, I remember reading her posts not too long ago. This is very sad news, still so very young. RIP Amber, you will be missed by your DIS family :( Sending up prayers for her and her family

This is sad news indeed. Prayers for her new family, especially those poor little girls. I know Amber had talked about what an incredible thing it was to parent them.

Oh no......I really liked talking to her and her posts.
So sad. I know she had medical problems and had recently married and was very happy

We've lost Disers over the years, but this one really hit hard :sad:

I know Amber had health problems, but it’s very sad when you hear of someone so young passing away like this. I can’t help but wonder how she died. I guess we’ll never know.

RIP Amber. :sad1:

So sorry. I always enjoyed reading her posts. She seemed to throw herself into whatever came her way (stepmotherhood for example) and came across as someone living her life to the fullest. I admired her ability to ask for advice and handle the comments that came her way. I will certainly miss her here on the Dis

Oh no! My heart goes out to her family and friends. She will be missed here on the DIS.

So incredibly sad....
She had finally found the love/happiness she'd been searching for so long.
RIP amberpi

This is so sad to read, her beautiful spirit and positive attitude will be missed, I loved her thoughtful and interesting posts. I am glad she was able to find her happiness, she seemed to be really enjoying this most recent time in her life.

I am disheartened at some of the posts here, we know nothing of the inner working of this family and it seems in very poor taste to criticize. For all we know the biological mother approved the verbiage used.

Oh no. When I read the first post, I was hoping it wasn’t the Amber I was thinking of, but it is. I am so sad to hear this news. I always enjoyed reading about her journey through life and found her perspective up lifting. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers. Godspeed Amber. You will be missed on the Dis.

Very sad to hear this. Didn't she have a stroke before and that is what happened to her last time she "died." I believe her medical issues were lasting effects from that. She was SO young to have a stroke in the first place, and the obit mentioned she died unexpectedly in her sleep, so I would assume she suffered either another stroke or an aneurysm. I had a high school friend who died 2 years ago of a brain aneurysm while he was taking a shower. It is such a tragic way to go. He was 39.

Sending positive thoughts out to Amber's family. She will be missed here.

Very sad to hear this. Didn't she have a stroke before and that is what happened to her last time she "died." I believe her medical issues were lasting effects from that. She was SO young to have a stroke in the first place, and the obit mentioned she died unexpectedly in her sleep, so I would assume she suffered either another stroke or an aneurysm. I had a high school friend who died 2 years ago of a brain aneurysm while he was taking a shower. It is such a tragic way to go. He was 39.

Sending positive thoughts out to Amber's family. She will be missed here.
I don't think she ever confirmed what the actual cause of her first "death" was. It may have been a stroke but I don't think she ever explained it in detail.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter