Lost annual Pass

samlab25

Earning My Ears
I have my annual pass, but my husband has lost his. We do have the receipt. Can it be replaced?

Lost ticket- O' NO!! :(
I asked my husband and he said if your reciept has the conformation number on it you should be ok. That is one of the resaons to always copy the numbers off the back of your tickets and then put thoes numbers in a safe place(where you will remember where they are). All you can do is call Disney and ask. Good luck.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Yes, They have his fingerprint at Guest relations. You will need photo ID & receipt... No problem to get....

Originally posted by lisakordes
Yes, They have his fingerprint at Guest relations. You will need photo ID & receipt... No problem to get....
:rolleyes: There is no fingerprint stored anywhere for anyone.

If it was an actived AP, you don't even need a receipt. Just bring your photo ID to any Guest Relations and they will replace it. You are already in the computer.

Just wanted to echo Goldie. Passes are destroyed/lost hundreds of times a day. Just tell the people at Disney ASAP when you get on property. What they will do is void your old pass and issue a new one with the same exp. date.
Also what we take through the bio metrics machines aren't figure prints. It's just finger measurements that they do to make sure the same person who started with the ticket is the one using it. We do this with any pass where it is important the original buyer is the one using the pass. Don't worry guys your identity is safe!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter