lost my Disney Rewards Visa REDEMPTION card?

disney world dreamer

DIS Veteran
i am headed to WDW exactly 1 month and for the life of me i can't find my redemption card form last july!

i know i can get a new one so i'm going to but i'm just wondering...

right now i have 40 dream dollars but i know i'll have more when i get my next bill which won't be for a couple weeks.
i'm pretty sure i'll have at least the min of 10 dream dollars to transfer but in case i don't should i only put 20 dream dollars on the new card now and then transfer whatever else i have after my next bill comes?

actually it would be available when my current statement ends correct?
i wouldn't have to wait for the bill to be in hand to transfer points right?
my statement ends on the 18th so should i just wait until then to order the new redemption card and put ALL the dream dollars on at once?
would it get here in time if i wait? i need it for april 12th.

Last edited:
You can also get a Redemption card at any Guest Relations Location at WDW. Getting one there would mean you don't have to worry about will it arrive in the mail on time. By waiting until you are WDW, you would also be allow as many reward dollars to accrue as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter