LOTS of FoP Fastpasses just got added in early August

Yay! Thanks for posting that information. I missed my 60 day mark by two days and all the FOP were gone even for my 7th park day.

Now I was able to get a perfect time on our already planned AK day. We thought we would be stuck in line for hours. Yay!

I got the FoP I wanted, too! On my FP booking day there was an issue with my MDE account, and by the time it was straightened out (by 7:12am), all FoP were gone for every day of my trip. Thanks to Clutter here on the boards, I got a message in my email about the FPs and got EXACTLY what I would have booked if I'd been able to last weekend!

Thank you so much for the info! I was able to move my FP to a much better time!!

I was shocked, I got FoP for 60+0 this morning! Absolute shoved. No SDD though :( I got everything else my party wanted though so all good. I grabbed a TSMM instead.

Hugs and Kisses to OP!!!! I just checked end of Aug and was able to modify our Navi to FOP now!!! thank you thank you.... FOP was out earlier this week...

Thanks, I’m so happy to be able to get this pass. I planned a last minute trip and was unable to get it until yesterday because of this post. Now, DH may be upset because I gave up our safari fast pass to get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter