Lou Mongello mentioned Bob's passing towards the end of his show

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that Lou from WDWRADIO mentioned bob's passing and his heart felt feeling are sent to his family, friends and podcast community that enjoyed hearing him. He mentions it at the end of his show before the voicemails start. I know that I am probably not the only one that did this but I had called Lou to mention it to him because although he is not associated with the DIS Unplugged he is still part of this great community of Disney Podcast that bring joy to all of us.

Thanks for posting this. I am only a little less than half way through. I wondered if he would say anything since he posted here.

Glad you called to thank him.

It is 1:34:10 into the show and very nicely done.

I wondered if anyone else in the Disney podcast community mentioned Bob.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bryan from the All About The Mouse podcast also mentioned Bob in their news segment.

Brian Ripper also mentioned it at the beginning of last weeks All about the mouse podcast. I sent him an email to let him know, because he had said he was an DISunplugged listener in a previous podcast. He wrote me back and was quite shocked and saddened by the news, as we all were.

Sorry, I didn't see the previous post.

Thats fantastic, because Ive been looking at another POPULAR disney website, and not one of the bloggers there have mentioned a single word. Very Classy to Mongello.:thumbsup2

I just listened to that about 10 mins ago. I thought it was very well done. He also posted on the boards last week.

So did Mike from Be Our Guest Podcast. It was at the very beginning of Friday's show I believe.

Becky

Lou is a classy guy and his show is basically one notch away from being an official Disney podcast.

Ricky from Inside the Magic also reads an email about his passing and has a few nice words.

We did talk about "Bawb's" passing on our show last Friday, but I didn't know exactly what to say. I never met him, but I felt like I knew him from the show. I just know that we will really miss him, and our sympathies go out to all of our DIS friends and family.

We did talk about "Bawb's" passing on our show last Friday, but I didn't know exactly what to say. I never met him, but I felt like I knew him from the show. I just know that we will really miss him, and our sympathies go out to all of our DIS friends and family.

Kudos:)

Bryan from the All About The Mouse podcast also mentioned Bob in their news segment.

Yes, but he called him Bob Varney. Or at least I think it was All About the Mouse. I happened to hear one podcast mention it and I think the guy's name on it was Bryan.

Yes, but he called him Bob Varney. Or at least I think it was All About the Mouse. I happened to hear one podcast mention it and I think the guy's name on it was Bryan.

Yes, it was Bryan on all about the mouse that messed up Bawbs name. I didn't think it was worth mentioning but now that you brought it up........isn't it ironic that someone on a podcast would mangle Bawbs name. Maybe it was a subtle tribute??? :confused3

Yes, it was Bryan on all about the mouse that messed up Bawbs name. I didn't think it was worth mentioning but now that you brought it up........isn't it ironic that someone on a podcast would mangle Bawbs name. Maybe it was a subtle tribute??? :confused3

Yeah, I'm sorry, it wasn't really worth mentioning, I was irked by it at the time though. I doubt it was a subtle tribute, he seemed like maybe he was reading something, maybe it was just a typo. :confused3 It was nice of them to mention it, I listened to Laughing Place's podcast for May 2nd and they didn't, I was a little surprised.

Lou also posted his condolinces (SP?) on the DIS as his first post ever. Lou is a class act and also runs a great podcast. Him and the DIS Unplugged are by far my two favorites (Inside the Magic at a very close third)

That is very nice of him. Just goes to show what a great man Bawb was and how much he affected everyone. Great job Lou!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter