Louisiana Dis Meet! Saturday February 25th

TinkerbellinLouisian

I think I'm going on my 21st visit in 47 years...
Hello Louisiana and all who are interested !

Let's have a DISMEET !:cool1:

Saturday, February 25th, 11:00 am...:thumbsup2

Let's meet (again) in the Mall of Louisiana Courtyard near the "down" escalator... first one there grab a table...

Wear Disney attire OR lime green .... or just look for us !

Hope to see you there !:hug:

((HUGS))
Mary

Me! Me! Me! I'll be there. Especially since I know where I am going this time. I had a great time at the last one and hope to have fun at this one.

Sounds like fun! I'm probably not going to be able to come but I will be on the look out for future meets I may be able to attend.

Great! I definitely want to be there. It was so much fun getting to know y'all at the last one. Hope we can get an even bigger crowd this time.

Yay!!!! So far everything looks ok for me! I can't wait to meet up with you guys again! I think we could have talked for hours!!!!

WOW ! Tomorrow is February !:goodvibes

Reminding Folks of our Dismeet! Saturday February 25th....:thumbsup2

Looking forward to seeing you all there ! Please remind your Disfanatic Friends, FB Friends, etc....:cool1:

((HUGS))

Mary

I may have an issue. DD is on the High School Bowling team and I think the big tourney here in BR opens that weekend. They might be bowling in it too so, depending on what time it starts, I may not be able to make it. Hopefully we will know something soon.

I may have an issue. DD is on the High School Bowling team and I think the big tourney here in BR opens that weekend. They might be bowling in it too so, depending on what time it starts, I may not be able to make it. Hopefully we will know something soon.

Hey Desiree ! We can always adjust the Time... so just keep us posted !:thumbsup2

and Good luck to your DD ! :cool1:

(hugs)
Mary

Hey Mrsfenn.... Wish you could come! I'm actually an Air Force Brat myself...

Pixie & Desiree / and ALL- would Sunday work better ?

OR what time later in the day ?

Pixie - assuming you are North Louisiana since we're 10 hours from WDW here in Baton Rouge.... ?

I'm Central, Louisiana. I actually work in the Mall of Louisiana at the Chair Massage Kiosk outside of Macys. I work 12-6 both Saturday and Sunday.

I'm still going to need to find out what is going on. Apparently no one quite knows what the deal is with this bowling tournament. Hopefully within a week or so I'll know more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter