Louisiana

raammartin said:
I know those names I think. The Harts that have the lamp company? And Dr. Herbert's family?

My Aunt lives in BR and we visit often. She's a dean at LSU.

We like Ruston too. I've lived almost my entire life here.

Thats them!! Small world huh?
Actually Harts does furniture now too, I just went up there got a uhaul and loaded up with a house full of new stuff LOL.
Do yall come through Dry Prong to get here when you come visit? MY Dh's family is from there His uncle's is the trashy looking house with all the Day lillies for sale neat to the rail road tracks. LOL did i just admit to that : )

Mur13 said:
My parents and I live in Shreveport....

Isn't that Yankee terrirory? Just kidding. I can't talk. I now live in Vero Beach, FL (Saints used to train, long time ago).

But I grew up in Thibodaux - well, Choupic really.

We got to Disney all the time (there yesterday) and will be on the Wonder next Thursday Nov 16.

beck0321 said:
Raised in Gray (down the street from HLB). Moved to Houma in 11th grade (by Evergreen...not REALLY into Houma). Moved to Baton Rouge with DH after college (Nicholls in Thibodaux), and now this is where I reside. I visit Houma very often though. I LOVE living in Louisiana....sometimes...

:cheer2: Hey, I was raised and now I have my own home right by HLB, and I work at Nicholls. :cheer2:

Hey Cajun Princess I am from Welsh just west of Lafayette :smooth:

lborne said:
Isn't that Yankee terrirory? Just kidding. I can't talk. I now live in Vero Beach, FL (Saints used to train, long time ago).

But I grew up in Thibodaux - well, Choupic really.

We got to Disney all the time (there yesterday) and will be on the Wonder next Thursday Nov 16.

Funny you would say that, both my parents are yankees. Me, I'm a good ole boy.

Cajun Princess said:
Hi all :wave:

Anyone from Lafayette??????

We live northwest of Lafayette in the Cankton area. DH and I both work in Lafayette and DD attends school in Lafayette as well.

I'm 45 minutes from Lafayette!! We are always in Lafayette shopping. Will be there tomorrow getting things for our first trip to Disney. We leave in 8 days.!!!! :cool1:

25 miles south of Lafayette......Delcambre......

Now in Monterey, CA, as per the USMC.........

I'm a UL alum...my husband is an alum from LSU.......

GEAUX CAJUNS! GEAUX TIGERS! GEAUX SAINTS! :joker:

We were at WDW this past summer and we can't wait to get back! Still waiting for those summer 2008 dates for the cruise. Keeping my fingers crossed that at least one of the ships will do a 7-day caribbean.

Hi. I'm a proud Army wife, and we're stationed at Ft. Polk (Leesville). We love it so much there that we hope to be restationed at Ft. Polk. :-)

Susan

disgrits said:
25 miles south of Lafayette......Delcambre......

Now in Monterey, CA, as per the USMC.........

I'm a UL alum...my husband is an alum from LSU.......

GEAUX CAJUNS! GEAUX TIGERS! GEAUX SAINTS! :joker:

We were at WDW this past summer and we can't wait to get back! Still waiting for those summer 2008 dates for the cruise. Keeping my fingers crossed that at least one of the ships will do a 7-day caribbean.

Did you bring your Delcambre Reeboks with you to Cali? ; ) lol

Former N.I. girl

We are in Kenner... lived here all my life. Taking DD (will be 4) to see the mouse probably April/May 07.

Katrina wrecked our plans for a Disney Christmas last year :sad2:

Just gettin our lives back together - almost.

So who's watching the game?

DH and DS are there (we're season ticket holders)!

:cheer2: Geaux Tigers! :cheer2:

Oh yeah baby 7-0 real quick GO TIGERS!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'll be in Disney for the next game, what will I do??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter