• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Love bugs

I haven't seen any yet near my home, my office, or on my car :). I'm hoping they wait a couple weeks . . . . . .

they are usually a little later into the middle of the month. Nothing here, so far... yet. LOL

They are starting to get bad in Louisiana so Florida won't be far behind.

It's not going to be a bad season, mother nature put too many adversities on them this year.

None here in North FL yet but I know they'll be here

how long does the season run, and what is so annoying about them. I guess we've never encountered them in all of our trips to Disney.

Postal68 said:
how long does the season run, and what is so annoying about them. I guess we've never encountered them in all of our trips to Disney.

I wouldn't worry about it, its going to be a mild love bug season.

I'd be happy to bring the love bugs north with me at the end of my trip... if y'all will take the stink bugs in exchange! :lmao:

I'd be happy to bring the love bugs north with me at the end of my trip... if y'all will take the stink bugs in exchange! :lmao:

Rotfl yeah at least the love bugs don't fly at you for no reason!! Or somehow get all through the house!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I had one land on my arm this morning, and my friend posted a picture of one on her windshield at a stoplight today as well. They're coming ...:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter