Loved Prime Time Cafe

MEK

DIS Veteran
I had to write this post because we enjoyed PTC so much! Ironically, this was not one of my original ADR's. I was originally scheduled for 4pm fantasmic dinner pckg on Weds 8/30 - the day Ernesto was in town. I called at 7am to see if we could cancel, since I felt sure they would cancel Fantasmic. We didn't want to eat at 4pm and never get to return for the show. They allowed us to cancel because of the weather. Not surprisingly - everything was booked but an 8:10pm seating at PTC. We took it.

This place was GREAT! It ended up being our favorite meal. The atmosphere and the banter were hysterical. We all were forced to eat our vegetables and the kids got yelled at for putting their elbows on the table. We saw people licking their plates clean. This is definately a great place to eat if you go with a group. The CM's were so friendly and funny.

The food was awesome and there was so much of it. We started with smoothies and ice cream floats. The appetizers were great - tasty onion rings, fried cheese, ceaser salad. My entree was a delicious piece of salmon with yummy mashed potatoes. Dessert was overwhelming. I can't remember what the kids had, but I had some warm apple cobbler with ice cream. We could barely move when dinner was over.

I am returning to WDW in November and I plan to change my ADR from H&V to Prime Time Cafe.

During this trip we also ate at Coral Reef (very good), Crystal Palace (good), Le Cellier (excellent), Donald's breakfastaurous (very good), and Whispering Canyon (poor to fair). Prime Time was definately our favorite for atmosphere, entertainment, and food.

Max is still my favorite cat! :love:

We eat there every time we go. The food is great and the atmosphere even better. We've never been disappointed.

PTC is one of our fave places. We can't wait to go back. Thanks for the review.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

We loved it too. Mikey, our server was hilarious.
He even served me my leftover corn with whipped cream and sprinkles on it!! :teeth:

Good review and thanks for sharing. We enjoyed this restaurant the last time we were there too. We had a lot of fun watching the other tables get into "trouble" from "mom".

We love it too! I just wanted to note that for people that don't want to be in so much of the action you can request to have a more calm server. When my fiancee and I went last spring we requested a server not so much into the motif and we got exactly that. She was into a little but only a little and we got to take a seat and watch the action and still have a moderately romantic time, while of course eating the great food!

Thanks for the review, we are trying it here for the first time this up~coming trip!!

When we were there last year, my sister wrote my name with a crayon on my napkin (in big letters) and at some point a server (that wasnt ours) came up to me talking very loud and said "Josiane! Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you since last night after you fell from the roof of the house where the party was..etc etc..etc" made up this whole CRAZY story and made everybody in the room laugh. The funniest thing, apparently, was seing my face, trying to figure out, how the heck he knew my name!!!! Took me a few seconds to realize that my sister had written it on my napkin!!! :rotfl:

I have been dying to eat here for years and I am finally getting the chance in 2 weeks!!! I am glad you had such a wonderful time. I hope we enjoy it as much as you did!!

I've made all but one of my ADR and I been trying to decide between Prime Time Cafe and Whispering Canyon Cafe. I think you've made my mind up for me. THANK YOU!!!!!

We love eating here, too! One time we asked our server to take our picture. After he did, he said I'll be right back and proceeded to take pictures of all of our 'cousins' at other tables. It was fun getting the picture developed. Years from now when we look at the picutres, we'll still have a good laugh.

It is a must for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter