Loving my cellulite

Meglen

DIS Veteran
Going on a life changing journey of trying to love my cellulite. I am so tiered of wearing long pants and long shorts to cover my thigh cellulite. I have had this since I was 140lbs teenager playing catcher all year for softball. So my legs were thick and muscle. I am now 215 much worse shape than highschool but I have lost about 30 lbs.

To hopefully not sound to silly I have been on TikTok watching all these beautiful women who are so comfortable with there bodies big and small. I just wanna grasp at that confidence. I have a few pairs of mid thigh shorts and I wear them when I go out. Now if I say I am no longer self conscious it would be a lie. But guess what I am slowly starting to love my legs again and not hate or cover up in the summer.

Cellulite.. I will love you because my goal is to love myself.

Going on a life changing journey of trying to love my cellulite. I am so tiered of wearing long pants and long shorts to cover my thigh cellulite. I have had this since I was 140lbs teenager playing catcher all year for softball. So my legs were thick and muscle. I am now 215 much worse shape than highschool but I have lost about 30 lbs.

To hopefully not sound to silly I have been on TikTok watching all these beautiful women who are so comfortable with there bodies big and small. I just wanna grasp at that confidence. I have a few pairs of mid thigh shorts and I wear them when I go out. Now if I say I am no longer self conscious it would be a lie. But guess what I am slowly starting to love my legs again and not hate or cover up in the summer.

Cellulite.. I will love you because my goal is to love myself.

AMAZING!
As well you should. You should love yourself.❤️

I do not follow or watch anything Tiktok, but I have a very best friend who is 5’10, and 125 pounds her whole life, and has always had cellulite, even as a teen. She wears shorts. I never look at anyone with shorts or any other clothing to look or comment on that.
I hope you continue to love yourself.

I'm trying to love my body as it is ... but so far I only go in for sports and do wraps with anti-cellulite cream
Nothing worked for me. And I was tiered of not looking in the mirror due to it. So I am doing my darndest to overcome it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter