• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LTT for lunch?

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
I was thinking of going to LTT for lunch and getting the traditional turkey dinner. But, I am a great Thanksgiving cook myself and I was wondering if you think I would be dissappointed. I've heard mixed reviews...

We love LTT for lunch. I've had the Pilgrim's Feast and the pot roast and both were good. I'm sure the Pilgrim's feast won't be as good as what you cook but it is still good. The other members of our family have tried different things like salads and sandwiches and all were enjoyed. We had wonderful service when we dined there in July. The waiter even brought us out a basket of Sally Lunn rolls when I asked when they stopped serving them with lunch. Delicious! Love the colonial atmosphere too!

We love LTT and we always have lunch there twice during each trip. Make sure you ask for rolls with your meal (the honey butter is awesome). Unless you ask now, you won't get rolls. I also love the fact that this is the only place to get pre-sweetened ice tea in WDW.
DH got the Pilgrams feast this time and said it was OK. He did devour it though. All the food is yummy here. I got the salmon twice it was so good. I miss the pork chop they had. I have never had a bad meal here.

We eat lunch there every trip. The pot roast is wonderful...flavorful and so tender you can cut it with a fork. I believe it is one of the best values in the park. It is also a cool relaxing atmosphere. I highly recommend it.

I am a great cook also. The LTT lunch menu is fantastic..the food is wonderful, and about as close to home made as you will get. It is our favorite place to have lunch in the MK.

thanks for the reviews. I would get the "Pilgrims' Feast - traditional roast turkey with herb bread dressing, mashed potatoes and a garden vegetable $13.79." I hope I can get a side of mac n cheese at lunch and the Sally Lunn rolls!

We have lunch at LTT at least once during every trip and it never disappoints! We always order the Pilgrim's Feast and it's always fresh, hot and so much food you won't finish it all! The fresh rolls are a highlight!

We did a late lunch and a character meal at LTT this trip. (We have been there several times before.)

We definitely preferred the lunch. It was much quieter and relaxed. I guess we aren't into the characters as much since we've done it several times and do not have children.

Our lunch food was delicious. I had the crab cake appetizer and it was filling enough for me. Very, very good! There were microgreens on top - pretty, delicious and healthy also.

I almost think they do more "gourmet" quality food at lunch whereas the dinner is the same all the time.

We've decided to go with an early dinner at LTT. We are not into characters as it is two adults going but we wanted to see MK at night and we do not have MVMCP tickets. So to kill one bird with two stones (going to MK at night and LTT) we've decided to have a little fun with the characters!

Blondie said:
We have lunch at LTT at least once during every trip and it never disappoints! We always order the Pilgrim's Feast and it's always fresh, hot and so much food you won't finish it all! The fresh rolls are a highlight!

I've also never been able to finish the Pilgrim's Feast. Which is a shame as it is so good. The PF is all white meat turkey, so if you like dark meat try something else.

My husband always gets the Pilgrims feast and I get the pot roast. Or we eat light and get the raspberry vinegarette salad and dessert. Our son gets the fryed cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter