Luggage Tags at Port Canaveral???

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
I am hearing conflicting stories...

Port Canaveral - Enchantment of the Seas

According to Royal Caribbean website, we can get luggage tags at the port or do we have to preprint them?

I know someone that took the same cruise a few months ago and said they were not doing luggage tags at the port?

They have to get the luggage to you at the port somehow, so if you do not have tags, I imagine there must be some way for them to get your bags to your cabin.

Back in the day, they used to send you sticky luggage tags. But the past few years they have given you the option to print them out. I don't trust the paper luggage tags, so all of our cruises on Royal Caribbean for the past few years, we have always gotten the luggage tags at the port. They have to have them there because not everybody prints them out and uses them. Maybe for some weird reason they ran out on that person's cruise, or something else strange happened? But they always have them at the port. The porters will tag them for you and write your cabin number on the tags.

Back in the day, they used to send you sticky luggage tags. But the past few years they have given you the option to print them out. I don't trust the paper luggage tags, so all of our cruises on Royal Caribbean for the past few years, we have always gotten the luggage tags at the port. They have to have them there because not everybody prints them out and uses them. Maybe for some weird reason they ran out on that person's cruise, or something else strange happened? But they always have them at the port. The porters will tag them for you and write your cabin number on the tags.
I don't trust the legibility of a random porter. :rotfl2:

I've heard people (not you) complaining about the 'craft project' luggage tags have become. It *MIGHT* take me 30 minutes to fully make 6 luggage tags and then another 5 minutes to put them on my luggage the morning of the cruise. I personally enjoyed doing it. :thumbsup2

I don't trust the legibility of a random porter. :rotfl2: I've heard people (not you) complaining about the 'craft project' luggage tags have become. It *MIGHT* take me 30 minutes to fully make 6 luggage tags and then another 5 minutes to put them on my luggage the morning of the cruise. I personally enjoyed doing it. :thumbsup2
Lol you obviously aren't aware of my horrific cutting and pasting skills....once I glued my entire hand together! Rofl I'll deal with the porter's messy handwriting! lol

i took someone's advice and printed them, laminated them and then the porters had a massive stapler that they used to attach them to our luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter