Luggage transfers between onsite hotels

catloaves

Earning My Ears
Hi all — have a split stay coming up between GCH and DLH and I've been told that bell services can transfer your luggage in between any of the three onsite hotels. Does anyone have any experience with this? My main concern is having to deal with lost luggage after a long day at the parks and minimizing the chances that something goes wrong. If I'm overthinking and this is a very standard request — the luggage is well-tagged, always gets delivered to the new hotel before the updated check-in time, etc. — please lmk :)

Can't speak from vast experience - only did it once - but was very easy and I got the impression it's something that happens a lot. If I remember correctly, I got numbered tickets when I dropped at GCH and then, handed them over when I checked in later in the day at DLH. They didn't pull the bags immediately but they did deliver to our room about an hour after we'd checked in. No doubt timing varies considerably depending on how busy Bell Services is.

We've done this a couple times without a problem. Not sure when the luggage showed up because we were in the parks but it was after 1 and before park closing. Easy peasy.

We've done this a couple times without a problem. Not sure when the luggage showed up because we were in the parks but it was after 1 and before park closing. Easy peasy.
Oh! So the luggage was delivered straight to your room, even before you arrived. That sounds perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter